1.5 : Crazy Click

One year later

I transferred from Busan to Seoul after the school was shut down because even I needs to finish high-school and get a degree.

But upon transferring, my eyes seek a boy who I fairly knew. It's been 3 years but I'm still sure he was the boy that I knew and fell in love. My wish was to be able to approach him and make him mine.

But there were obstacles.

I finished cleaning the classroom, my job was mopping the class clean thus I became the last to finish it up. But as I was returning the equipment of mop and bucket, my visions darken to the level I was unable to force myself to react.

"The money."

"T-tomorrow.."

This person.. Kim Namjoon? My eyes widen to see the person who was the cause of my misfortune standing in front of me.

"You're fitted to be my shoe shiner!"

"Lick! Lick! Lick!"

"Your body could be use for pleasure. You want to be pleasured."

Memories started to come back to me.

My eyes turned to the boy who I loved to be on the bathroom floor, unconscious after being hit multiple times. But who could blame him for having a fragile body? But to think that this person would appear in front of me after those time of hell. Three years before if I remember correctly.

"Do you remember me? Jeon Jungkook back in Busan."

"Kim Namjoon.. you failed to graduate last year huh?" Kim Namjoon turned his back at me, confused and pissed at the same time but it seems that he doesn't remember who I am and was.

But after his eyes widen, he recalls me after my name. "Jeon Jungkook, the pet slave.. hey, you're rich now so mind lending me some cash." Even to this day he still spends the money of his parents recklessly and apparently he needs another person's cash to fill up the blank spot, he wasn't changed a bit.

As he was about to attack me, I swung the rod of the mop I was holding to the side of his temple, making him crunch to the floor with his bleeding head.

"Kim Namjoon.. I'm not mad, I'm not in the mood of seeking for revenge.. do you know why?" He couldn't reply but to proceed to charge at me but that failed too.

"Other's misfortune tastes like honey don't they? I can't blame you for that"

His head was nothing more than an opening for me to hit multiple flesh. His blood and brains merged into one so it became nothing more than fleshed being ready to be friend.

What's this?

Seeing those blood ooze out of his body and to see his face that's frozen..

Why does my heart pound so fast?

Maybe it's been too long.

Too long for me to see misfortune to strike others. That's right.

I can't believe my face is getting hot.

Maybe it's the fact that this time, My hands are the ones that're dirtied.

"But you deserve this because you touched the one I love."

To be continued ; Click