-2 : Jungkook's Prequel

His middle fingers stopped to an unknown direction but it definitely landed to a spot. A girl with beautiful blond braided hair and a bright smile. A popular girl perhaps? He didn't know nor did he care but by chance and coincidence she was it and it she shall be.

"Did you hear? That girl changes sex parter everyday!"

"Right?! Her parents aren't around anymore so that must be her way on living!"

Humans are easy.
Humans would believe any form of words that comes with taunts and lies but wouldn't acknowledge truth.
Humans are easily his favorite kind.

That girl popular girl had just gotten unlucky to be pointed by him.

How unfortunate of her.

No matter how she struggles for the truth, there would always be people who'll disproven her.

Her tables and lockers are full of nails today. His heart pounds in excitement when she got herself pricked and blood meets itself to the floor.

He confronted her, right when she was about to jump from the 4th floor of the school building. Her tears continued to stream down her face as she looked back with her feet on the edge.

"Why did this happened to me?! Tell me why I shouldn't end it all!!"

Dark. His eyes are the definition of a black dark one.
She had no longer interest him with the same line he heard every time he pays a visit.

"Why you shouldn't end it all..?" He chuckles, there's nothing funny to laugh about.

"Please do end it all."

Her body was pushed beyond the ground. Her feet tangled by itself at air. Her silent lips turned on the loudest volume. Her wings vanish.

He only looks at her tangled body that's surrounded by numerous student and teachers.

Broken like a marionette

There were a lot of screams from each and different directions but only he had the full courage to caress her wet cheeks and whispers to her delicate ears.

"You didn't do anything wrong, you were just unlucky."

He pulls away from the dead body. Oh dear, his hands got stained by pricks of blood, but it's ok as long as it's washable.

"Jungkook, get away from her!"

He smiles to the teacher, granting the teacher's wishing demand. The police was starting to pick their feet on the scene, they were going to question him again but just like the usual, they'll find nothing but fake tears and smile.

-

Hi, this is a prequel. I intended to make this to a separated book but I realize there won't be a long ass chapter for this skskksks