6 : He Plans On Taking Action

"It was really horrible"

"Yea. Who'd knew that the RM, Kim Namjoon the son of the owner of Citibank in Korea ,died like a fish!"

"But you know. It serves his right"

"At least number 4 is gone"

"Kim Taehyung. Let's go and play"

A boy approaches his desk and Taehyung seems to be uncomfortable around him. Jungkook took a notice and wrapped their fingers around.

"Sorry, he's with me" The boy presses his lips together and a spit like sound. "You know, you're lucky that Kim Namjoon is dead"

Shit

"W-wha..? He is..?" He seems to be in disbelief. "When..?" Before the boy could answer, he pulled Taehyung away.

"K-kookie? Where are we going?" Jungkook wasn't sure himself but definitely far away from guys that'll tell him a full story of it.

They ended up at the back of the school. Nice and breezy with shades from the tree and everything like that. Peace and quiet.

"Kookie.. did you know that RM.. died..?" Jungkook hesitates to answer.

"Y-Yea.. that's why you didn't get a question for skipping school.. school was closed.." hints of remaining memories start to gather. He remembers that Namjoon called him for their friendly business. But he wasn't sure what happened after that.

"I saw RM before.. I passed out.. but Jungkook.. how did you find me?" Jungkook starts to sweat bullets. His zipped lips isn't going to give him advantage now so he told him.

"I was the one who first saw you unconscious with the.. dead senior. But I took you away cause I panicked and didn't told anything to anyone until the police found out themselves"

"Did you tell the police? You should!"

"No.. I don't want to think about it alright Tae? Just thinking about the scene made me-" he fake gags. "Alright?"

Taehyung nods. He didn't want Jungkook to suffer even a little bit or at least that's how you show graduation to someone. Jungkook's teeth smirk behind Taehyung's back when they hug shortly.

"Alright Kookie, I'll protect you!"

He's so cute.

Somewhere after school, Jungkook stood for a private conversation with one of the people that adored him.

"Kim Namjoon is the son of the Citibank's current owner which is under you, Master Jeon of course."

"And what about the ranking thing? He was 4th I believe?"

"In this school, there's a certain powerful meter and in case you didn't know, you're first and Namjoon is the forth. I can arrange the list for you if you want."

"Bring me a list as soon as possible"

"Tomorrow I'll have it done"

Their footsteps trace apart the other way. Now that Jungkook got some pieces of information, it'd be a good time to take Taehyung home.

Taehyung wasn't with him during the navigation but he said something about going to meet his friend for something they promised together.