8 : News and Gossip

Bae Joohyun, the famous idol was found deceased on one of Seoul's hottest pub&club. Apparently in her apartment were several illegal drugs. After autopsy, it seems that the idol consumed the illegal drink and got drunk, her body was found on one of the private room's bathtub where the time of death was uncertain because of tempering by temperature. Bae Joohyun had her last drink and the glass was washed with no fingerprints found.

Bar owner : it could be anyone! I don't remember her ordering a room that's for sure but even if the time of death is cleared, there's just too many to remember the exact time!

Detective : There are two possibilities from how the victim was from the same school as the recent victim named KNJ. One is that the culprit is the same person based on how the time of death is altered and the second being it is not from the same person but possibly someone who admires them or a lackey, I highly doubt the second one though. Or could it all be a mere coincidence?

They both have a bad reputation despite one being more hidden and one being more bold, what does the school have to say for this?

School's headmaster : I'd appreciate it if you don't dirt on the name of our school. Our school is none other than the most well educated school on Seoul but every school has rebellious students so I think it's just a mere coincidence. We will take responsibility for what happened to KNJ but Bae Joohyun's accident didn't happen on our grounds so that's not our main concern.

-

Later in that same said school groups, the group of gossip experts quickly went on a move leading suspicions from ear to ear.

"The killer is in our school"

There was no proof on what was stated right or wrong but the majority of people took it as some sort of warning precautions. But there was one certain rumor that became the hot topic of school.

"It's their punishment"

"You saw the news right?! Irene was a drug addict and The rebel Namjoon died!"

"B-But they deserve it right? But I mean, it's like Kira from death note and that's beyond crazy!"

Jungkook shuts his eyes as people continue to talk. He doesn't know what a Kira is but they must have shared a somewhat similarities. Jungkook doesn't think he likes that thought. He is a person of his own.

"It's like playing god!"

God? Are they saying Jungkook is essentially a god? That's a more foolish remark than he expected.

Taehyung is the only God he knows. The one who's feet that he'll gladly kiss in a red battlefield.

"Are you interested in those talks?" The petite boy shakes his head, he bid his farewell towards the group of crowds and approached back to his man. "A little.." He honestly replied.

Then comes more voices than they've had enough of "Do you think that those two are related in some way?"

"The case? No way"

"But it started every since Master Jeon came"

"You're saying Taehyung made him his sugar daddy and told him to kill us?"

"..."

"If only he was here.."

Two boys left the scene.

Their head has hurt enough from the ongoing rumors. One of them think they're on to something and the other doesn't suspect a thing.

Going far from the school you can see a man sitting on his electric message chair with closed eyes accompanied by surroundings of various colored paper that needs to be picked up.

"Master Min"

Min woke up by the sound of the butler coming in and arranging his papers.

"I have to report about Jeon Jungkook. I'm sure you heard the news about murdered students from Master Jeon's school."

Min wasn't fazed one bit. Something apart of him knows that things are going to get messy regarding his arrival. "That child is a symbol of death, everyone who gets near him eventually die someway or another." He just didn't expect it to be this soon.

"Yes but.. this time he brought a boy to the penthouse and they're living together."

"I'm aware of that."

"His attitude changes this morning, perhaps it's a sign?"

"Ugh" Min got himself up from the chair, his lips clicking on an annoyance and not bothering to put on a decent suit or to fix his hair, he grabs what's necessary.

"Fine, get the car ready and tell Jeon Jungkook that Min Yoongi is visiting"