5 : Can We Not Go to School?

The sun shines so brightly through the curtain of the certain penthouse. Though they didn't need the light's help to wake up in the first place. Rather than waking up early, they hardly got sleep.

You can't blame Jungkook for having a restless night.  He was excited, an Angel slept beside him the whole night, who would be able to? Not him at least. He lost to the urge to taking secret photos when he's fast asleep, he's extremely happy with the result.

Taehyung will surely not like this when he wakes up. But hey, it's wrong only when you're caught right? The young billionaire has a set logic he can get away with.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung wakes up, rubs his tired eyes. It took Jungkook a second to get the hallucination of angel wing to get out of his mind.

"Morning Tae"

"Do we have to go to school?"

"Yea. School's open today" Because a week has passed and the investigation needs to be post pone for the student's sake. They need to study without the police.

"I don't wanna go to school!" Taehyung whines and cradles his arms on Jungkook's waist.

"Oh god." He stood still at the ambush attack. His very sensitive part tense up so he stayed still so his cover wouldn't be blown. "T-then let's not go Alright?" Taehyung cheers for another hooray. His body moves closer to annihilate any gaps between them. "I don't even know where my arms are going" his arms stayed midair and all Jungkook is praying for now is for Taehyung to not notice it.

"Master Jeon-" The non squeaky door pulls up a surprise when the butler interrupts. "Your breakfast"

Something about since having the Angel come around he's been neglecting his usual breakfast

Something about since having the Angel come around he's been neglecting his usual breakfast. Now he's eating sugar coated cereal. Unhealthy but hey, he'll just detox himself afterwards just for Taehyung.

"So Sebastian. We're skipping school." Jungkook states.

Taehyung presumes the butler's name is Sebastian. A tall man in his late 20s wearing a black butler suit with a slick back hair.

"Funny but no you're not."

Sebastian wasn't gonna give permissions just like that. He has a job of taking care of Jungkook at least until he graduates properly.

"I can fire you if I want"

"No you can't. That's Master Min's obligation as he's the one who hired me... and all the other staff."

Jungkook lowers his head in defeat and quickly apologizes to Taehyung. "Sorry.." But he shouldn't really be. "No Kookie, we have to go to school after all! Plus, we can meet our friends!"