14 : Pinky Promise

All this time Jungkook had been backing up, suppressing his lust over the fragile boy. He was waiting for the perfect moment, times that Taehyung would take his love in order to make their feelings even and so he wouldn't be scared. So is this alright?

"Tae.. do you know what sex is?" Surprisingly he nods. "I watched it once or twice back when someone recommended it to me.." he wasn't that innocent but as a guy, he is.

"Do you love me?" It was a blurred confession but Taehyung didn't take it as he expected.

"Of course I do! You're the kindest and the most cuddly person I've ever met! Why wouldn't I love you?" Although Taehyung found the question a bit mysterious, I mean, isn't the answer obvious? Why wouldn't he love him?

If only he knew the things he's done over the coarse of meeting him, he put hidden cameras over his room, secretly take pictures of him, hang multiple pictures on the ceiling of his secret hidden room and worst of all, he killed his whole family for his own selfish reason. If he'd knew his sin, would he still love him? Look at him the same way?

"Fuck" his brain evaporates in pointless steam, Taehyung pulls him into a tight hug in attempt to calm him down.

"I promised Mister Min Yoongi that I'm gonna make you a better person, so no bad languages from now on!" Jungkook smiles and pats his head, hopefully he would succeed.

"Promise me!" Taehyung pouts over the lack of words, he pulls out his pinky finger.

"I promise" they intertwine their fingers together before shaking it up and down.

Taehyung giggles before surprise, attacking Jungkook's thin lips. Jungkook's eyes got even bigger when he did, he didn't hesitate to kiss him back but then he realized something. This is a child's kiss.

"I heard kisses makes anything better" Nothing rough, nothing sloppy, just a normal peck but it was more than enough to make Jungkook insanely red.

"I know what can make me better" He pulled Taehyung's small face with his giant palm before interacting yet another kiss, but he wanted this kiss to be a little more different and bold.

"Kookie.." Taehyung manages to moan his name before it turn into unknown mumblings. Jungkook deepens his kiss by biting on the submissive's thick bottom lips and to Jungkook's surprise, Taehyung didn't move away, he enjoyed it.

"I've been needing this.." Jungkook whispers.

Jungkook easily dominated the hot kissing session with his tongue insertion, Taehyung didn't know this kissing technique but he fell in love with it. Their kiss gradually turns sloppy over the time and Jungkook moves his lips to a vertical pace.

"Soft.." His lips brushed down to feel against the skin of his jaw, neck and collarbones that he gave small kisses afterwards.

"Kookie.. I feel weird.." Of course he did, it was a new experience to be kissed somewhere that's not his cheeks, forehead or nose, without him knowing it was his weak spot that can make him mewl like a cat. "Do you want me to stop?" Taehyung shook his head "it feels weird but it's.. weirdly good.."

Jungkook smirks, what was an innocent kiss turn wild. his tongue slobbers all over his lips, satisfied

But the ringtone of an incoming call interrupted them.

Jungkook groans over the sudden phone call that didn't belong to him, it was Taehyung's but it didn't change the fact that the moment was ruined drastically.

Taehyung carefully picks out his phone and puts it beside the large ear he has.

"Hey Tae" His lips grew to a small wide smile, his mind completely away from the hot session he had with Jungkook a couple seconds ago, and this caller made Jungkook more boiled.

Who was this man?

"Jimin!"

This was named Jimin.. he didn't like it one bit.

"Are you serious Jimin?! I'm so happy!"

"Yea, see you tomorrow!" Jungkook snatched the phone as soon as the call ended.

"Who is this Jimin and why is his contact 'One and Only Park Jimin ♥️ ' ?!" The extra heart wasn't to his liking and the way they talked was awfully close.

"Mmm.. my bestest friend, Park Jimin!" Without a doubt, he's going to die.

"Whenever I had hard times in doing homework, being picked on and being told.. he protected me" Jungkook didn't understand.

"And? I don't see you being protected since I came here"

"He's a really busy person, a prodigy! They've been needing him now so he rarely comes to school.."

"Or did he abandoned you?" Taehyung stood up fiercely. "You don't know Jimin! Jimin is very nice!"

Wrong move Kook.

"What if he suddenly disappears?"

"Jungkook, I don't-..." he looks down "I will search for him.. I'll pay his kindness back.."

Jimin needs to go.

What was the pinky promise about again?