3 : Tonight's News

It doesn't matter where, it doesn't matter when. When your fingers starts grabbing the remote or even your cellphone, specifically the news you would be showing the same thing over and over again.

The famous high school only for the unliked has strike their first incident in regards of someone's life.

And they culprit has yet been found.

——

It is reported that the highschool student's initial KNJ was reported to be found murdered in the school's bathroom. His body was laying around in the school's showering room with gruesome wounds on his body such as a bleeding head and a half sawed neck.
Let's have an interview with the school janitor on how he became the first to discover the corpse.

Janitor : W-when I first found the body it was already late around.. 10pm I think.. I thought that someone forgot to turn off the shower head but I never imagined a dead body!

Detective : The killer is smart.. they intended to turn on the shower head so the body would drench in water to mess up the time of death.

Janitor : Yes.. the shower room was supposed to be empty from 7pm onwards so it would be possible to occur since then..

Interviewer : do you think it's possible that the killer is a student?

Teacher : but surely a little crush for another cant be the reason right?

Student A : KNJ... belongs to a gang of troublemakers.. he has a bad reputation in school and even name himself RM or something.. it wouldn't be odd if someone has a little grudge on him.. especially since.. even assassination is possible with the status of this school..

Detective : you said it was sawed.. why would there be a sharp object in a high educated school?

Student A : We don't have a gardener but..

Detective : This case might be a little tougher to crack. Mr.Lee, is it possible if people of high status in this academy to hire an assassin to murder the student? I believe that everyone in this school has the wealth to do so given-

Teacher : That's ridiculous, murder is still against the law

Detective : you didn't answer the question, sir

Student A : well..

Teacher : We surely will inform you if things were to occur again. Have a nice day

That's it for tonight's news!