I suddenly made him sit up, then made him lay down on the bed. I sat down on him, grinding against him. I kissed and sucked at his neck, placing quite a few hickeys. He groaned as I started messing with his nipple, twisting and pulling it lightly.

I chuckled against his neck, then started kissing down his body. Each of my hands went beside his hips while I was still kissing down his torso. I got to his treasure trail, then went over to his left hip. I kissed down his v-line, making him groan.

I smirked as I went right beside his throbbing member and placed I hickey. I took his member into my hand and stroked it slowly, kissing the tip. I went down to the base and licked up to the top, putting his head into my mouth. I sucked lightly as I stroked him slowly, making him groan and grab my hair, pushing me down lower onto his shaft.

I started bobbing my head, getting deeper each time. He pushed my head down until my nose hit his pelvis, making me deep throat him. I held back the urge to gag as I continued to deep throat him, getting slightly loud moans from Jack. "Damn, (Y-Y/n), you're g-good at t-this." He grunted out, probably trying not to groan loudly.

I licked up his shaft as I pulled back for air, jerking him off quickly, getting groans from Jack. He reached down and started to mess with his tip, but I smacked his hand away.

I smirked as I shook my head, licking at his tip as I watched his face. His eyebrows were knitted together, now a little loosened up. His mouth was slightly open, groans coming out. He looked pleased in general. I sucked hard on his tip, still jerking him off quickly, making him bite his lip as he groaned out, "I-I'm gonna c-cum, (Y/n)!"

He started bucking his hips, so I pulled away, dropping his member completely. His face scrunched up as he groaned out of frustration. He looked down at me, seeing my devilish smile.

He sighed and pulled me up to him, kissing me again. He kissed me roughly, his hands slowly roaming down to my butt. Once he placed his hands on my ass, he grinded my wet core down on his rock hard member, making both of us moan.

He flipped us over and kissed me again, then made a trail down to my neck. He kissed my neck again, placing hickeys every now and then. "You ready?" He hummed in my ear, making me shiver.

I nodded quickly, "Y-Yes." I moaned quietly in his ear. He pulled one of my legs up onto his shoulder, then lined his member up with my desperate core. (Lmao thottie 😂)

He slowly pushed in, making both of us moan. Once he bottomed out, he let me adjust to his size then I bucked my hips, telling him to move. He thrusted in and out of me, not to fast and not to slow. We both moaned out, not caring if anyone heard.

"F-Faster, Jack, please." I moaned in his ear, my hands wrapping around his neck when he nodded. He upped his speed, going a lot faster than before. My jaw dropped, moans pouring out of my mouth.

He moaned loudly, burying his face in the crook of my neck. "Y-You're so fucking t-tight, shit." He groaned in my ear.

He pulled my other leg up onto his shoulder, pounding me into the bed. He hit my g-spot, making me moan loudly, probably louder than any other moan.

"R-Right there, Jack, f-fuck me!" I moaned as he continuously hit that spot, causing me to scratch at his back. He somehow went faster, layers of sweat forming over our bodies. I moaned his name as he nailed me into the bed almost roughly, making the headboard hit the wall.

He kept thrusting quickly, more and more loud moans coming out of both of us. "Fuck, (Y-Y/n)." Jack grunted in my ear, sending shivers down my spine because of how low his voice was. I soon started to feel a knot start forming in the pit of my stomach.

"J-Jack, I'm about to c-cum!" I moaned loudly, broken moans flowing out of my open mouth as he hit that spot that made my legs jello.

"M-Me too, baby girl, just h-hold it a little l-longer." He groaned out, his thrusts getting sloppy.

'I can't hold it, I'm goi-'

"Fuck J-Jack!" I moaned loudly as I came hard on his twitching member. He thrusted a few more times, then pulled out, spilling his hot load on my stomach and breasts.

He fell down beside me, both of us panting like dogs. I moaned quietly as I came down from my high, Jack letting out a long, slightly quiet groan as he came down from his high.

I ran my hands down my body, feeling the sweat that had built up. I looked over at Jack, seeing he had just as much, if not more, sweat on him, making him look like he was glistening in the low light.

He looked over at me, making eye contact. We smiled, then leaned in. He kissed me sweetly, holding my chin with one hand, the other on my waist. He pulled back slightly, letting both of us catch our breath.

I opened my eyes and looked at him, seeing he was already looking at me. He chuckled, "So, I hope this wasn't a one time thing, because that's got to be the best sex I've ever had."

I laughed softly, "Me too. And no, it's definitely not a one time thing."

He pursed his lips slightly, almost making our lips touch again. "So..."

I smiled at him, raising on of my eyebrows, "So?"

He chuckled and bit his lips slightly, "I hope I'm not being awkward by asking this now..." He paused, running a hand through his messy hair.

I nodded slightly, "Go on." I giggled softly as he groaned, looking a little nervous. 'Why would he be nervous after what just happened?'

"D-Do you want to be m-my girlfriend?"

Alright! Chapter 21 coming at you with 1700+ words!

So... Smut. How did you like it?

Also, what do you think your answer is going to be? It's pretty obvious, actually. 😂

But anyway, punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS! I'll see you doods in the next chapter!