Part 25

We laid in bed, our bodies entwined with one another's, naked, sweating, and exhausted. We fell asleep, not eating, not showering, not really caring.

I woke up that morning, starving and in need of a shower, asap.

When I started moving around, Enzo wrapped his arms around me tighter.

"Where do you think you're going future wife?"

"Good morning baby" I leaned up and kissed him.

"Morning Angel."

"I was going to order room service for a big breakfast, because I'm absolutely starving."

"Perfect. You do that, and I'll start the shower."

"Hmm Deal."

I ordered the breakfast, and quickly made my way into the shower with Enzo.

He washed my hair, and began soaping up both our bodies, I washed him, and he washed me.

I lingered on washing his cock a little too much, and then after it was hard and soapy he held me against the wall, and we ended up spending too much time in the shower.

We barely heard room service knocking on the door, and Enzo grabbed a robe and met them at the door while I finished up in the shower.

I put my robe on and walked out after I heard the door shut.

I walk out and Enzo was pouring my coffee when I came to sit down.

"Thank you, baby." I said.

"My pleasure."

"So should we call and check on Marci and Cali?" He asked.

"I sent her a text an hour ago." I smiled.

"She said to shut up and leave them alone. So I know everything's okay." I laughed.

"Good, so that means I can have you all to myself for a few more hours, right?"

"Yes sir, it does. Then we can return home and share the good news of our engagement and begin planning our future together!"

"Cali is going to flip isn't she?"

"Yep! I can already see her face!" I giggle.

"So when were you wanting to get married?" I ask him.

"As soon as humanly possible?"

"Baaaby. Really."

"I don't know I was thinking next month. That'll make it a year since we left for Florida."

"You mean since you saved me."

"More like you saved me."

A few tears slipped out, and I reached across and grabbed his hand across the table.

"Next month it is." I say.

"But it's going to be a small wedding, Enz. Seriously I don't know or want a lot of people around. All I need is you guys."

"Whatever you want baby."

"Also, since we're discussing it. I think it's time to discuss something else." He says.

"What's that?"

"I think we should buy a house." He says.

"Umm okay, what's wrong with the penthouse? I thought you loved the city."

"I love it don't get me wrong, but it's no place to raise a baby. I want more kids with you love, I want somewhere to call my own. I want a white picket fence and a big house." He smiled laughing.

"Erin, I want you to start looking for homes for us. I want to go ahead and get started, because after the wedding, I want to be able to carry my bride over the threshold of our new home. New everything. I want Marci to have her own room. I want Cali to move out." He looks at me seriously.

I laughed loudly.

"Cali is harmless, she's your sister for goodness sake."

"And?"

"So where would she go?"

"She can have the penthouse. She's single, she's young, she can take over the rent."

"How can she afford that?"

"I got her a job."

"Oh yeah? Where?"

"Personal trainer at my gym."

"Babe that's where she was working before, and we had to split the rent and she still barely could afford that."

"No, Erin. At my gym. I am opening a new one. A little bit outside the city." He nervously looks at me.

"WHAT! OH my GOD! Why didn't you tell me?"

"Surprise!" He laughs.

"That's so fucking awesome baby! Congratulations! But what about boxing?"

"I'm gonna finish out the year and then I'm done. We will be married, we have our daughter, and hopefully many, many more kids, I would rather stick to some less dangerous activity, and just train boxers."

"I think that's amazing Enz. Are you sure?"

"More than any fucking thing!"

"I could have never imagined my life like this years ago. I am so happy Enzo. So damn happy for once In my life I don't feel alone."

He comes around the table, and hugs me, kissing my lips.

"You'll never be alone again, my love."

"What happens when Dean comes back? He's going to kill you or me, or shit both of us."

"Baby it's been months, there's been no sign of him, those people probably found him and took care of him. Not to mention if he did show back up or one of the traffickers, there is still security posted to our apartment building, and a heavy police presence in our neighborhood. It's basically impossible that anyone would be able to even get near any of us."

"You're right. I'm just always expecting something bad to happen."

"I get it baby, I do. But from now on, everything is going to be just fine."

If only that were true.

*********

Hey Y'all! Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote/comment/share!!!

-C