Part 11

Mature Content**18+

I laid on the couch, my head on Enzo's lap. He ran his fingers slowly through my hair as we watched the movie.

I kept dozing off, smiling to myself. I could feel Enzo moving and I woke up and lifted my head.

"Hey sleepy head, I was gonna put you in your bed."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep."

"It's okay, I picked a boxing movie sooo.." he just laughed.

"Do you miss it?"

"Yeah, I really do."

"Can't you still do it down here? I mean I know your dream wasn't to hide away in a beach bungalow with me. You can't be happy working at the docks."

"Erin, I love being here with you. Don't think for a second otherwise. I'll do what I need to do to make sure my girls are safe. "

His girls.

"Oh, Enzo." I wrap my arms around his neck and bury myself into him, letting the tears fall. I've never had this feeling. I'm actually wanted.

"You're amazing. You're beautiful, intelligent. You're who I always wanted before I even knew you existed. I wish I would've met you first. Saved you from all the pain you went through. But now You're here. You're safe. You're healthy...and hopefully you are mine."

"I've been yours since the day you saved me."

"Erin, do you mean it? I'm serious. I want all of it with you. I want you. I want the baby. I want any life I can get with you."

"I've never felt so sure about anything before in my life."

Enzo crashed his lips down on mine with a hungry force. Like he's starving for me and can't get enough.

I feel his tongue glide over mine. His teeth slowly pulling at my bottom lip before he pushes his lips onto mine again, his hand on the back of my head pulling me into him.

"Enzo."

I pull away and stand up.

"Let's go to bed."

He doesn't question me. He stands up and grabs my hand and follows me to my bed.

I sit on the bed and face him as he stands over me. I pull on his belt, and he smiles at me. He pulls his shirt off and I stand up on my knees and run my hands up and down his stomach. Slowly drawing my finger across his chest. I lean forward and press my lips to his skin. Gently kissing across him.

He begins to get cold chills, slightly shaking at every little kiss I give him. He pulls back, looking me in the eye.

"You sure about this, baby?"

"Yes! Please! I need you."

He growled, and reached down and pulled my shirt off. He laid me back on the bed, slipping off my pajama pants. Leaving my laying there in my bra and panties. He stood over me, his eyes raking over my body.

He undid his belt, and pulled his jeans off and stood before me in his boxer brief. His arousal very evident.

He leaned over me, kissing my lips, moving down my body. He kissed all the way down to my belly, placing gentle kisses on it and smiling up at me.

"You're beautiful, baby."

He kept kissing down, tugging on my panties. He slowly pulled them down and threw them onto the floor.

I closed my eyes and felt his fingers delicately moving down my slit. My wetness enveloping his fingertips.

"Oh my God." I heard him murmur before I felt his tongue glide over my entrance. Slowly at first, then he pushed into me more. Lapping up all of me.

"Enzo! Yes! Oh my God...baby!" I could barely think straight. I kept pulling my hips upwards meeting his mouth even harder. He backed away quickly pulling his boxers down, and slowly pressed himself inside me.

"Stop. Stop. You're too big Enzo."

He froze.

"Baby, it's gonna be okay. Just give it a minute and let me know when."

I laid there adjusting to him. I nodded to him to move more and he leaned down kissing me as he pushed further. Finally I could feel him all the way inside of me.

"Baby you're so tight." He grunted as he started moving in and out of me.

"Enzo, I want more."

He hesitated looking down at my belly and shook his head.

"Let me on top."

He rolled us over with ease, never leaving inside of me.

I took control. Rocking my hips, and giving in to everything. I unclasped my bra and let my full breasts bounce in front of him.

He reached up taking them into his hands, pinching my nipples as I rode him. I could feel him deep in me, harder than ever. 

I could feel the room spinning, I felt the building up and pulsating of my insides, and I finally let go. Clenching tightly around him.

"Fuck! Baby! I'm coming!" Enzo screamed.

I could feel him erupting inside of me. Over and over.

I sat on top for another minute catching my breath until I could feel our juices spilling everywhere.

I laid beside him on the bed and he got up grabbing a towel. He cleaned me up and then himself laying back beside me.

He pulled me into his chest. Both of us tangled up in the bed, naked and sweaty.

We never said anything. We let our bodies and our touch do the talking. I felt his breathing deepen and I knew he was falling asleep.

I curled up more to him and shut my eyes.

"I love you, Erin."

It was the last thing he said before falling asleep.

I love you too.