Part 24

18+ Mature Content

I ran my tongue across his lips, slowly dragging it and flicking it over him. I gently nibbled at him with my teeth, teasing entry into his mouth.

He granted me permission, and kissed me back, hard.

No more games, no more playing, no more delays.

I wanted him, and he wanted me. I wanted to give him everything I had.

I could feel myself pulsing harder and harder with every touch. 

He slowly reached behind me, and unzipped my dress, and I let it fall down to my ankles.

"Fuuuuck baaaaby. I'm a lucky, lucky man." He seductively said, kissing my neck, and making his way down.

I throw my head back and let him kiss his way to my breasts.

He quickly unclasped my bra, and let my full breasts bounce in front of his face.

"Why have you been hiding this from me. Oh my God, I'm hard as a rock right now." He said, and placed my hand on top of his pants.

I ran my hand up and down and finally I reached the button on his pants and unbuttoned them to gain access to his hard cock.

I could hear him groan as he kissed his way to my nipple.

"Oh baby, I wouldn't, you know I'm still nursing Marci and uuhhh oh my..." I trail off. 

He has taken my entire nipple into his mouth, tasting me. He looks so fucking hot, sucking on my breasts, I can feel me emptying into his mouth, and I know my pussy is already dripping.

He lets go of one and makes his way to the other, the milk, dripping everywhere. Holy shit. Never in a million years did I think I'd like this.

I can feel my hips bucking forward, and he is pushing me back onto the bed. I lay back onto it and he is going back and forth from one breast to the other, flicking his tongue across my nipples, sucking them. 

I manage to unzip his pants and slide them off some, and I reach inside his boxers, and spring his cock free. I run my hand up and down the shaft of him, slowly running my finger over the head and I can feel the pre-cum oozing out of it.

He grunts again, and stands up pulling the rest of his clothes off. 

I go to remove my panties and he shakes head.

"That's my job."

He leans down and bites the top of my panties, and using his teeth, he pulls them down my body and off they come.

"Baby, you were amazing before..but now. WOW. You are so fucking sexy."

He leans down and kisses my stomach, over my stretch marks, down my belly, and he looks up at me as he makes his way to my pussy.

He runs his finger down my slit, and slowly hisses. 

"Mmmmm damn baby. You're so fucking wet. Oh my God. Yessss." 

He pushes one finger inside of me, testing out how wet I truly was. 

I see his face, and he's concentrating on playing with my pussy, I feel his cock throb underneath my hand, and I squeeze a little harder. 

He puts his face down to my clit, and slowly sticks his tongue out, he pushes it deep inside my wet pussy, and pulls upward lapping up all my juices, and I about fucking lose it there.

He pushes his finger deeper inside of me, turning his fingers some, and then he continues to run his tongue up and down my slit, his face becoming covered in my juices.

"Enzo, Fuuuuck, baby, stop I don't wanna cum yet. I want to feel you inside of me. I wanna come on your cock."

He pulls his head back, and moves his body upward, he leans down and kisses my lips, letting me taste all of my juices on his tongue. 

"It's been a long time baby. I don't want it slow. I need you now. You're not pregnant anymore. Turn over and get on your knees."

"Holy shit, yessss baby!"

I eagerly flip over onto all fours and scoot back to him.

"Lean forward, and put your ass up."

I felt like I was going to hyperventilate, my heart was beating out of my chest, the room was spinning, I was high as hell on him.

I put my face down into the bed, and leaned forward, exposing my ass and pussy to him.

He quickly leaned forward one last time giving my pussy a good lick.

I turned my head back to watch him, and within 10 seconds his hard cock was at my entrance. 

He slowly began to push in, and then with one push he was completely inside of me, causing me to yelp out loud.

"OHHHHH FUCKKKK!" We both yelled at the same time.

He pulled back out and pushed back in again, pumping faster into me.

I could feel it building up and I quickly bit into the blanket trying not to cum so soon.

Then he pushed my legs together and fucked me harder.

I wasn't expecting that. I came all over his cock, screaming his name the entire time.

I leaned forward to recover from my orgasm, and he kept pumping into me, until he couldn't control it anymore. 

I could feel his paces getting harder and slower. Until I felt him come undone inside of me. I could feel his cock pushing his cum inside of me.

"Oh my God, Erinnnnnn." He said as he came.

He stayed there for another minute, then he rolled over, collapsing beside me.

"Not bad for a warm-up." I said winking at him, and he grasped my waist pulling me into his sweaty arms, kissing my body all over again.