Part 23

I sat at the bar for about 20 minutes before a gentleman came up to me and sat down. 

I sipped on my wine, looking around for Enzo, and still didn't see him.

"Hey. How are you tonight? I'm Roger."

"Hi, Erin."

"So what are you up to, beautiful?"

"I'm waiting on my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend, huh? Of course I didn't imagine you'd be single. So if he doesn't show do you wanna get out of here?"

"Excuse me? He'll show, and no thank you." 

I turned my body around to the other side and mentally yelled at Enzo for taking forever.

"Oh come on. I think we can have some fun." He went to go grab my arm, and was instantly pulled off of me.

"She said, no. She's taken." Enzo had the man's arm tightly, and the veins in his neck were bulging.

"Okay, okay man, let go."

He let go, and watched Roger walk out of the bar.

He turned to me, and smiled. 

"Hey gorgeous. You look absolutely stunning. What's going on? What's the occasion?"

"Well...I don't think we've had any time together since back in Florida, honestly. I feel like we've neglected each other, and from this point on it stops." I smile up to him.

"Yeah, baby. I agree. No more. We need to find time from now on." 

"Mhmm, so come on sit down and have a drink."

"I can think of better things to do. You have me hard right now, just staring at you."

"Enzo! Shhh, we're in public."

"Well everyone's about to see if we don't leave now. Not like I'd need to explain it, look at you."

"Okay, okay, let's go." I gulp the rest of my wine down, and Enzo helps me off the chair.

We walk hand in hand down the hall into the elevator.

As soon as the doors close, Enzo pins me against the elevator wall.

He begins to kiss my lips with such passion I melt into him.

He runs his arms down my back, cupping my ass under my dress. 

I moan into his mouth, and he grunts back into mine.

The elevators stop and he pulls me up into his arms, my legs entwining around his back.

"Which way?" He asks.

I lean back and look into his eyes and giggle "Hmm, I might have forgotten."

"Erin so help me God, you better tell me the room baby or I'll take you in this hallway."

My eyes got so big, he wouldn't, right?

"807." I speak quickly.

"Good girl."

He carries me to the room, and pulls the card out of my purse. 

He opens the door, and see's I laid out flowers and candles.

"Hmm, looks amazing in here. I feel like I should've been the one to do this."

"Not all the time. Women can treat their men too, ya know."

He kisses me again, and lays me out on the bed, kissing my neck and running his hand down over my stockings.

"Stand up, baby I wanna look at you."

I stand up on the floor, and Enzo lays back on the bed admiring me.

"I never in my life imagined I'd ever get so fucking lucky. Baby you are so fucking beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, made perfectly for me. I love you."

He begins to cry a little, and I walk over and he lays his head on my stomach and I run my fingers through his hair.

"I love you to Enz." 

He straightens up his body and tells me to close my eyes.

I close my eyes and can hear him shuffling around.

"Can I open them yet?"

"No, not yet. No peeking either."

I stand there, smiling, interested to see what he is doing.

"Okay, open."

I open my eyes, and there is Enzo, kneeling down on one knee looking straight at me.

He is stone faced, and I see him take a deep breath.

"Erin, I've loved you for a long time. You've been through so much in your life, so much you didn't deserve. I should've never left you so long ago, I should've fought harder for you. But I want you to know I'm here now. Baby. I love you. I never want to leave your side anymore. I want us to be family, Angel. I want to marry you. I want you to have my last name. I want us to raise our daughter together, to be whole. I want to make you Erin Costa, and call you my wife every single day of the rest of my life, love. Will you please do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

He opened a jewelry box and inside was a beautiful halo shaped rose gold ring.

My mouth dropped and my hands flew up to cover it. The tears sprung from my eyes as I leaped into his arms.

"YES, YES, BABY! OH my GOD!" I didn't know what else to say.

That was the most beautiful, unexpected thing I could have ever hoped for.

He placed the ring on my finger, and it slid on perfectly.

I held my hand out in front of my face, and admired how beautiful it was.

I leaned over and kissed my future husband, long, and slow with desire.

Tonight, I was going to show him exactly what he was in for the rest of his life.

****A/N

The drama is not over yet, I don't want to give too much away, but everything will come to a head here in a few chapters. Erin deserved some happy moments.

Remember to VOTE/SHARE/COMMENT  

Thanks Guys

-C