Part 14

A few months have passed since our babymoon and we'd fallen into a pattern. I was your typical housewife and I loved every damn minute. I know I shouldn't get used to it. I should always expect the unexpected. But I couldn't help it. This life was bliss.

I sat in the nursery rocking chair and admired her pink walls, crib, and stuffed animals.

I was more than ready for her.

"Baby?"

Enzo walked in, and placed a kiss on my lips and then my stomach.

"How are my girls doing today?"

'We are good daddy. A little tired."

"Yeah? Well how about take out tonight?"

"Perfect. You jump in the shower and Ill order a pizza."

I sat watching t.v in the living room and heard the doorbell. I stood up and answered the door, expecting the delivery man.

"Well hello, Erin."

Dean stood there smiling at me and before I could scream he pushed his way inside covering my mouth and shutting the door.

"No,no you don't. You be very quiet or the first shot goes through your stomach."

I cry silently, nodding and I sit down on the couch.

"Your pizza is here. The delivery driver just pulled in."

Dean answers the door and greets the man smiling.

"Delivery for Russo?"

"That's us."

He pays the man and closes the door setting the pizza down.

"Where's your boyfriend at?"

I can't find the words to speak and just start sobbing. Dean takes the gun and slaps me across the cheek.

I cry out, reaching up feeling the blood trickle down to my neck.

"Where. Is. He?"

"The shower." I cry out.

"Good girl."

He puts his finger up to his lips and tells me to be quiet. 

"He starts to make his way to the bathroom with his gun aimed in front of him.

What do I do? I sit there crying and I cannot lose Enzo.

"ENZO HE HAS A GUN!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs, praying he heard me.

"You stupid bitch." Dean runs back to me placing the gun towards my stomach, and I scream, as he jabs me in the stomach hard.

"NOOOO, please Dean!! I'll do anything I'm sorry. I'm sorry. That was stupid. I was just scared. Please. Don't do this."

Enzo comes rushing out of the bathroom, towel wrapped his waist, and comes to a halt as soon as he enters the living room.

"Dean. Look at me, man please don't do this. That's an innocent baby. Please. I'm begging you. Take it out on me. Let Erin go."

"An innocent baby, yeah one that should have never been made. Also, I will not be letting Erin go. She cost me a lot. Or actually, should I say, you too Enzo." He seethed through his teeth.

"You're right. Look I'm sorry man. I just wasn't thinking straight. But I'm begging you with everything. Don't hurt them." Enzo begged, getting down on his knees, pleading with Dean.

Dean looked at Enzo and me, back and forth. 

"You love her?" 

"With all my heart."