Part 9

I woke up early, and started to fix breakfast. I wanted to thank Enzo the best way I could. What do you do for someone who saved your life?

"Smells good." Enzo walked into the kitchen.

He jumped up on the counter wearing only sweatpants.

His muscles still slightly wet from his shower, and his smell intoxicating.

"Hope you like pancakes," I said.

"Love them."

I made our plates and we went and sat down at the table.

We began to eat and I would keep catching him looking at me.

"What?" I was getting nervous.

"Nothing, I just never had anyone make me breakfast."

"Never?"

" Nope. I've been on my own for a while."

"Not even your mom?"

"My mom died when I was a baby."

"I'm so sorry."

"No, it's okay. My dad raised me."

"What about a girlfriend?"

"The type of girls I dated didn't bother. They were more about themselves 24/7."

"That's sad."

"Yeah, it is what it is."

He smiled up at me.

"Well Im glad I was your first." I winked at him.

"Mhmm."

"So what's our next move? You said we were leaving?"

"Yep. We should actually leave tonight. Hope you like Florida."

"Florida,huh? Well at least I can imagine I'm on vacation."

"Exactly."

*******

We left that evening, and after stopping every hour for me to throw up, we finally made it the next morning. Obviously the baby didn't like riding.

Enzo met up with someone once we got there and grabbed us some new I.D.'s. So this is my life now.

I sat in the car and watched him talk to the guy and noticed how much bigger he was than most men. His arms were about bulge out his shirt and when he was walking back I couldn't help but stare at how handsome he truly was.

"Here ya go." He handed me everything.

Brittany and Tony Russo.

"We are married?"

"It went along better this way, especially with a baby. That way nobody becomes suspicious of a single pregnant mom."

"Yeah, true."

I kept my answer simple and looked at the window. Staring off into the sunrise.

I had everything I truly wanted in life. Except it was all fake. A fucked up sham, escaping being trafficked across the world. How long would Enzo, no "Tony" stick around?

We pulled up to a cute small house, yellow shutters on the front, and a white gate in the front. I stepped out the car and glanced around at my new home. Down the road you could see the ocean. I was so tired, I just wanted to sleep and explore later.

We walked in and Enzo set our stuff down.

"Well, Mrs. Russo, this is your new home. What do you think?"

"It's cute. Where is my room?"

"You take the master. I will keep my stuff in there but sleep in the spare."

No, sleep with me. Wishful thinking.

"Okay. I'm gonna go get some sleep."

"Wait, Erin, tonight we need to make a plan. I would like your input as well."

"Okay."

"Okay." he stared at me holding my wrist.

"Can I go now?"

"Oh sorry, yeah."

I walked down the hallway and found the master. I sat down on the bed and finally felt like I could sleep knowing I was far away from Dean. From my mom. From her boyfriend. From everyone.

Cali. God I missed her. I would talk to Enzo tonight and see if I could still get updates about her. 

I took my pants off and pulled the covers back. I went to get in and there was a knock at the door.

"Erin one more thing."  Enzo said through the door.

"What?" I opened the door and Enzo came busting in and grabbed my waist and pulled me to him.

He leaned down to me and gently kissed my lips, softly parting them and letting me taste him. I looped my hands around his neck as he continue kissing me and could feel myself molding into his body.

He leaned back slowly with his forehead pressed against mine.

" I've been wanting to kiss my wife for a while now. Good night."

He pressed one final kiss on my forehead and walked out the room leaving me standing there breathless.

Damn.