●°•♤ 28 ♤•°●

Start from the beginning

I could taste a metallic taste in my mouth and I knew exactly what it was, blood. Jessica threw another punch at my other cheek and the metallic taste became worse.

She threw another punch, but I caught her fist just before it made contact. I tightened my grip on her fist and twisted her arm.

She spun around while I held her arm behind her back, pulling it upwards as much as I could.

"You should really stop starting fights with me, you lose every time and you still come back for more. I guess bitches never learn."

I tugged her arm upwards once more before pushing Jessica away from me and she landed on the floor.

She stayed on the floor and all of a sudden she burst into tears, fake tears, drawing the attention of other students.

I scoffed at the dramatic little girl throwing a tantrum on the floor before turning around and picking my books up off the floor.

Yet again, I was shoved and landed with my knees hitting the floor. I whipped my head around and glared at the person who shoved me. It was one of Jessica's sidekicks.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Do you also have a death wish? Cause if you want I could help with that." I threatened, grabbing my books and getting off the floor again.

"Next time Jessica, you or any of your friends so much as touch me, I'll break every single bone in your body, got it?"

I didn't wait for an answer and made my way to my classroom that was on the other side of school. It was where I was going before those bitches stopped me.

I'm so sick of Jessica pulling the stunts and she loses every time. I guess she just can't get enough of the humiliation of losing to the schools 'pig'.

I guess she doesn't know that she can't mess with me anymore. I'm not the same person I use to be, but she seems to think I'm still the same weakling I use to be.

I got to class and took my usual seat at the back of the classroom. I lay on my arms on my desk, staring at the trees swaying in the wind.

The tree's blossoms were starting to fall now as Autumn was starting to come around now.

Autumn is a weird season, it's beautiful yet all the plants are dying.

It just shows that broken or dead things can be beautiful too. That's manly pointed to humans. Even people who are broken or dead on the inside are still beautiful, and in fact, I think they are more beautiful than others. 

"Hey, Siria!"

I lifted my head off my arms and looked at the classroom's door where I heard the familiar girls voice.

"Hey, Jen," I said monotoned and went back to lying on my arms.

"Okay, what happened?"

I sat up straight in my seat and sighed, "nothing I can't handle."

"You might be able to handle it, but you should still tell me cause you know how much I loooove to hear about drama." Jennie gushed, taking the empty seat next to me.

I rolled my eyes but I knew she wasn't going to leave me in peace until I tell her so I decided to tell her.

"Jessica tried to pick a fight with me again." I sighed.

"Oh, that? Yeah, I saw, it's all over the school. Literally, everyone's talking about how you put those bitches in their place."

Jennie rambled on like a proud mother. She kept praising me for growing up and for protecting myself. She whined about her not having to be my bodyguard anymore, which I found cute. Jennie really is something else.