Chapter 21

Y/N POV:

2 messages from Hobi

Hobi:
I have a surprise for you, here it is

Y/N:Oh my god Hobi, thank youYou didn't need to get it for me though

Y/N:
Oh my god Hobi, thank you
You didn't need to get it for me though

Hobi:
I'll get anything for my babygirl

Y/N:
Awww you're so sweet

Hobi:
Only to you babe
I'm on my way over there, just to let you know

Y/N:
Okay, the door will be unlocked you can just right in without knocking

Hobi:
Okay, see you in a bit babe

Y/N:
Okay, see ya

Y/N POV:

I ran upstairs to change into something that is more appropriate and so I don't look like a lazy potato. I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After a 10 minute shower, I went to my closet to find something to wear since I'm only wearing a towel around me.

You are wearing this:

While I was getting the outfit that I was going to wear, I hear the front door open and close

While I was getting the outfit that I was going to wear, I hear the front door open and close. I knew that was Hobi, but I was still rushing to put my clothes on.

He came in my room when I was only in my undergarments, and he just stared at me. I was starting to blush from embarrassment, and he seemed to notice it.

"Don't worry, I've seen you with nothing on and I'm not going to do anything to you." He told me.

"Still, turn around please." I begged him.

He turned around and I put my clothes on very fast and said that he can look now. He turned around and put my drink on the dresser and started walking towards me.

He smiled and hugged me like he was going to lose me or something.

"Are you okay Hobi?" I asked him, concerned.

"Of course I'm okay your body feels good in my arms." He answered me.

"Okay then." I replied.

We then went downstairs to watch tv. There was nothing on so I decided that we could watch a movie. He agreed and I said that he can pick the movie. He got up and looked through the movies, he turned to me showing a horror movie. I nodded that we can watch it, even though I'm terrified of that movie.

20 minutes into the movie, the part that scares me the most came on (the video above is the scene) and I cuddled into Hobi more. He smiled that I'm cuddling him and then he hugged me back saying that everything will be okay.

After an hour and a half, the movie ended. We got up and went to my bedroom to cuddle and talk there. He kissed my forehead and I blushed hard. He smiled and chuckled seeing my blushed face.

Then he kissed my lips, but it felt passionate and needy. When we detached our lips, I looked in his eyes and they were looking back at me with lust. I knew exactly what he wanted but he was afraid to do it because he didn't know if I wanted to.

He got up to try and control himself, but I grabbed him and pulled him on top of me and attacked his lips with mine.
____________________________________
(Sorry for the late update on this story, I will try to update it a bit more.)