Chapter 6

Y/N POV:

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I got up and looked who it was and it was Hobi video calling me. I answered immediately forgetting that I looked like a tornado came through my hair.

"Hello" I said, automatically.

"Hey Y/N, did I wake you?" He asked me, clearly seeing the shape of my hair.

"No you didn't wake me up, I'm just too lazy to fix my hair." I lied, so he doesn't feel bad.

"Do you have classes today?" He asked me.

"No, and I'm off from work today too. So I have today free of everything."

"Okay cool, do you want to hang out?"

"I would love to hang out with you." I answered, feeling nervous for some reason.

"Okay, does 12 pm sound good to you?" He asked.

"Yeah that sounds goo, where are we going to meet up?" I asked, so I don't forget like last time.

"At that new cafe on XXXX, I heard it's a peaceful place."

"Okay, I'll see you there then." I answered, I didn't want to end the call but I didn't make it sound like that.

"Okay, see you later then beautiful." He said, doing aegyo.

His aegyo made me extremely happy and more excited to see him again.

"Okay see you later handsome, bye" I answered.

After we ended the call, I went downstairs to make myself some breakfast since my mom already left for work. I decided to make eggs with bacon, and orange juice.

After I finished eating, I went upstairs to take a bath since I still have 3 hours until I see Hobi. Lately, he's all I've been thinking about. I'm not mad about it, but I'm just wondering why he's been on my mind so much.

When I got done with my bath, I went to my room and looked at the time. It was 10:35 am, I don't know how long I was in the bath but I decided to start getting ready to hang out with Hobi.

After I finished getting ready, I started heading to the cafe. When I got there, there wasn't a lot of people there. I went to find a seat and after I sat down, a waitress came and took my order. I went on my phone while waiting for my drink.

After 5 minutes, I got my drink and started to drink it. I went back to my phone, and didn't notice how long I've been on it. Someone came and sat with me, I looked up to see who it was and it was Hobi smiling at me.