Chapter 5

Y/N POV:

I arrived at work 20 minutes later. After I clocked in, I went to the cash register to scan people's items. While I was scanning someone's items, the door opened and I saw a familiar face. It was Hobi with, who must have been his friends. I finished scanning the person's items and they paid then left.

Since no one is checking out, I decided to restock some items while I wait for someone. I went in the back room to get the items to restock and came back out. I went to one of the aisles and started restocking. Someone walked up to me, and started talking to me.

Hobi POV:

When me and Jin arrived at the grocery store, we went to the aisle that we needed to go to. While I was waiting I saw someone familiar, so I walked up to her and started talking to her.

"Hello, do you need help with that?" I asked, since I saw she had a lot of stuff to put on the shelf.

When she looked up at me, I realized it was Y/N and I smiled. She smiled back at me.

"Hey Hobi, and no don't worry but thank you for asking."

"No problem" I said, awkwardly.

Everytime I see her my heart beats faster and I don't know why.

"I better get back to work now, but nice seeing you here again." She said, I can tell she blushed.

"Okay, be safe and don't hurt yourself."

"Okay I'll be safe and I won't hurt myself."

With that she went back to restocking the items on the shelf. I went back to Jin to help him with grocery shopping. When I got back to him, he gave me a look that I couldn't explain.

"What is it, Hyung?" I asked, sounding confused.

"Who is that girl?" He asked, concerned.

"That's the girl that I told you about."

"Ahhh, okay then. Now help me with this."

"Okay Hyung." Jin then gave me half of the list and told me to get those items. So, I went to where they were and got everything that was on the list.

After about 15 minutes, we were done getting the stuff we needed. We went to check out and I saw Y/N at a cash register and Jin walked over with the items.

While we were checking out, me and Y/N started talking. Jin looked confused and so I introduced him to her.

"Y/N, this is my friend, Jin."

"Nice to meet you, Y/N." Jin said to her.

"Nice to meet you too, Jin." They then shook hands.

After our items got scanned and bagged, we said our goodbyes and left the store.

Y/N POV:

Why do I feel like this everytime I'm around Hobi? I never felt like this before, so I don't know what's causing it. Did I fall in love with him? Or is it just the excitement of seeing him?

My shift ended at 10 pm, so I went home and changed into the clothes that I sleep in. Then I laid down in the bed, and it only took me about 10 minutes to fall asleep.