Chapter 3

Hobi POV:

After I got off the phone with Y/N, I went to the living room in the dorm thinking if I should tell her that I'm an idol. While I was thinking, Jin came in and sat down next to me to watch TV. He put it on the K-Drama channel because his favorite K-Drama was on now. I was still thinking when Jin started talking to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, with a sign of worry in his voice.

"I met this girl when I texted her number instead of yours, and I don't know if I should tell her that I'm an idol."

"Do you think that you want her to know by you telling her instead of her having to find out through the internet?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean that it may be best if she heard it from you instead of the internet, I can tell you like her but you're afraid that you might hurt her and also since you didn't know her that long." He said.

What Jin was saying is true, but I'm not sure if I like her that way yet.

"Do you think I should tell her tomorrow?"

"Like I said it's best if she heard it from you."

"Okay, I'll tell her tomorrow when we meet in person for the first time."

"So, what is this girl like?"

"She's very nice and she is shy from what I know. She also works at the cafe that we go to get coffee. She also works at the grocery store where we get our food from."

"Then we may have met her before but don't remember. I'm going to head to bed now and I think you should too since you're meeting her tomorrow."

"Okay hyung and thanks for helping me."

"No problem that's what friends are for. You're like a brother to me, so of course I'll help you. Goodnight Hobi."

"Goodnight hyung." I said. After Jin went to his room, I decided that I should go and try to sleep. After I changed my clothes, I laid down on my bed. All I could think about was Y/N. After about 5 or 10 minutes I finally fell asleep.