Chapter 17

(WARNING: SMUT AHEAD!!)

Y/N POV:

After Hobi left, I went upstairs to get ready for our date as well. When I got to my room, I took a shower and picked out a dress from my closet.

This is what you're wearing:

After I picked my clothes out, I did my make-up

After I picked my clothes out, I did my make-up. When I finished my make-up and hair, I heard my door bell. My mom was already in bed sleeping because she came home from work exhausted.

I went downstairs and answered the door. I opened it to see a smiling Hobi, he pulled me into an embrace.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I said, walking out of the house.

"Alright let's go." He said, getting into the car and driving.

He took me to dinner and after dinner we went to the park. We stayed at the park for 20 minutes, then he said that there is one last place we're going.

We arrived at a fancy looking hotel building. We walked inside and I was looking around while Hobi got the key to the room.

After he got the key, we went upstairs to the room. He unlocked the door and opened it. He let me in first, then he walked in. He locked the door after he walked in.

"What do you think of the room?" He asked me.

"I love it." I said, smiling.

He put the key on the nightstand and looked at me. He then started walking towards me slowly, and he looked a little different. When he reached me, he pulled me closer and kissed me.

The kiss started getting heated, and he started pushing me into the wall behind me. When my back hit the wall, we detached our lips for air.

He started unbuttoning his shirt while he was smirking. He removed his shirt, and reached behind me and unzipped my dress.

He pushed my dress sleeves down, and the dress fell on the floor. I was left in just my panties, he started admiring my body.

He started touching my breasts, and rubbing them. Then, he started kissing my neck looking for my sweet spot. I moaned when he found it, he started to bite that spot making me moan more.

He started taking his pants off leaving himself in his boxers. He grabbed my thighs and told me to jump. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He walked over to the bed and gently put me down. He started hovering above me and started kissing me passionately. He then started rubbing my clothed heat making me a moaning mess.

He removed my panties and went down with his face close to my heat. He started licking my clit fast, making me moan even more.

"Ahh Hobi." I moaned out loud.

He entered one finger into my entrance, and started moving in and out of me. Then he entered a second finger and I grabbed onto his hair while he gives me pleasure.

I was close to my orgasm when he stopped. I whimpered from the emptiness. He smirked and removed his boxers. He walked over to his pants, he took something out of the pocket and it was a condom. He put the condom on his member and walked back over to me.

He positioned himself at my entrance, and started to slowly enter me. He waited until I adjusted to his size.

"Start moving Hobi." I told him.

He started thrusting slowly, and making me moan out loud. He started going faster and harder, moaning from the pleasure.

He started moving at an inhuman speed, making the bed hit the wall. We were both a moaning mess. I started feeling a knot in my stomach.

"I-I'm cumming Hobi." I told him.

"C-cum for m-me baby."

I arched my back and came all over his member. He groaned feeling me tighten around his member making him get closer to his high.

He pulled out and turned me around so I was on my hands and knees then slammed back into me. He started going faster and harder inside me.

He groaned and came in the condom. He fell on me and we both were both heavy breathing. He pulled out of me and took the condom off and threw it away.

He then laid beside me, and I turned around on my back. He pulled me closer to his body and covered our bodies with the blanket.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Hobi."

After that, we fell asleep while cuddling.