Chapter 18

Y/N POV:

I woke up next to Hobi and I was remembering what happened last night. I smiled thinking about it. I was admiring his face features when he opened his eyes. He looked at me in the eyes then smiled.

"Good morning baby." He said.

"Good morning babe." I said.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked me.

"Yeah I did, did you?" I answered.

"After what happened last night you know I did." He said, smirking."

After about 5 more minutes, we got out of bed and put our clothes back on. After we put our clothes on, we left the hotel together and he drove me back home.

When I got home, I said that Hobi can come in if he wanted to. He said that he had to call Namjoon and see if they have anything planned today.

After he got off the phone, he said that there was nothing planned so he came in and relaxed in the living room. My mom came in the room, and she saw Hobi and me sitting on the couch next to each other cuddling.

"Hi sweetie, when did you get home?" She asked me.

"Just a few minutes ago." I answered her.

"Oh okay. Nice to see you again Hobi."

"Nice to see you again to too Mrs.
L/N."

"Hope you two lovebirds have fun today." She said.

"We will Mom." I told her.

"Well I have to head to the grocery store to get food for dinner tonight."

"Okay, please be safe mom."

"I will don't worry sweetie."

After she left, me and Hobi was relaxing on the couch again. When I heard a knock at the front door. I got up and looked through the pep hole to see who it was.

It was someone I didn't expect to see for awhile. It was......

(Sorry for the cliffhanger. Who do you think is at the front door??)