Chapter 22

(WARNING: SMUT AHEAD!!)

Y/N POV:

We started making out, then we started moving towards my bed. Once we got to my bed, I fell onto it and Hobi started hovering above me.

He then started kissing me again. Then he started to remove my shirt, when my shirt was gone he started kissing down my neck trying to find my sweet spot. I moaned once he got to it and he started sucking it. He started going down to my breasts, once he there he unclipped my bra and threw it somewhere in the room.

He then started sucking on my left nipple while massaging my right breast. I was moaning louder from the pleasure he was giving me. He switched sides and started doing the same thing.

After he finished that he started to remove my shorts. After my shorts were gone, he started to rub my clothed heat making me moan even louder.

He then removed all of his clothes and then he removed my panties and throwing them somewhere in the room.

He went down to my heat and started sucking on my clit, making me grab onto his hair in pleasure. I felt him smirk knowing that I was enjoying it.

He then moves away and inserted one finger into my womanhood and started going in and out of me. I grabbed onto the bed sheets moaning like crazy.

He added another finger into me, and started to move in and out of me faster. He removed his fingers and put them in his mouth tasting me.

He aligned his member at my entrance and started going inside slow so I can adjust to him. I started moaning from pleasure and nodded to him so he can go faster.

He started thrusting faster and groaning from the pleasure he was getting, he then pulled out and flipped me over and slammed into me again.

He started going faster and harder into me. The only noise we could hear were the slapping of our skin, moaning, and the bed slamming into the wall.

I felt he was starting to get sloppier and his member twitching inside of me. I felt my high coming.

"Hobi, I'm c-c-cumming." I told him while moaning.

"I am too, cum with me babygirl."

After a few more thrusts, I came on his member. A few more thrusts he came inside me. We both fell on the bed with him still inside of me.

Then he removed his member from me and I turned around and cuddled him while he was covering us up with a blanket.

"Wait, Hobi we didn't use protection." I told him.

"If you're pregnant, I'll stay with you babe and help you with the baby." He assured me.

After hearing that, we both fell asleep in each other's arms.