Chapter 13

Hobi POV:

Me and my members boarded the plane and now we are waiting for it to take off. While I was waiting, I started listening to music. Every song I listened to reminds me of Y/N, and everytime I get reminded of her I start smiling like a crazy person.

I felt someone touch my shoulder and I turned around and looked at the person. It was Namjoon, he had a confused look on his face. The members don't know that I'm dating Y/N, only Jin Hyung does.

"Are you okay Hobi?" He asked me, worried.

"Yeah I'm fine, why?"

"You've been acting different lately, and I was just wondering what's wrong."

"Nothing's wrong, I was just thinking about something that's all."

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me.

"I have been thinking about this girl I've been talking to."

"Who's the lucky girl you've been thinking about?"

"I met her by texting the wrong number."

"That's an interesting way to meet someone."

"Yeah, I meant to text Jin Hyung but I ended up putting the wrong last number."

"How did you put the wrong number?"

"Their numbers are the same except the last number."

"So, how is this girl?"

"She's the best girl I've ever met in my entire life."

"When are we going to meet her?"

"I don't know yet, I'll see when she can because she goes go university and has a job."

"Okay. Well, we're about to take off so let's get some sleep while we can."

"Okay, goodnight."

"Goodnight."