Lord Jesus, he looks so amazing right now.

I shake my head and see Jack in front of me with his tall buff chest in front of my face.

His eyes are pierced into mine as he clenches his jaw.

I step in front of the guy so that Jack won't be able to touch him.

"Jack, stop." I put my hand into his chest because in any minute he's going to punch him.

"You're telling me to stop yet you're over here seeing another guy?! And allowing him to enter into my house?" He shouts stepping closer to me but I push him back a little.

"It's not what it look likes, Jack." I say honestly.

He scoffs and shakes his head, "I've heard this before, Daisy. I know what it looks like."

I take out two stacks of only hundred bills and hand it to the guy.

"Thanks, Kevin. You can leave now." I tell the guy.

He nods and leaves out grinning at the money as I slam the door.

"You paid someone?"

"I did it because of you. I wanted for you to feel what I felt when I saw you with that woman the other day." I say raising my voice at the end.

His eyes lower a bit, along with a frown.

I guess he made this reaction because right now my tears are coming out angrily.

"I tried to be brave every time you did something so that you wouldn't think that it hurt me. But in reality, it did. Every single one of your mistakes drowned me down and shattered everything inside me. And you couldn't see because you were too busy with other women late at night while I stayed here worrying about you. But not anymore, Jack." I lower my index finger from pointing at his face while I lectured him and walked off.

After that, we didn't speak for almost a month. We returned to how we were back in the first weeks when we were married forcefully.

My son, Caleb, who's now all grown up and ready to finish his high school year, knows our situation but never gets in it since he knows when to get into someone's business or when to not.

He might've had slight problems with Jack and still Jack tells him that he needs to call him his father since he raised him throughout his whole life.

Of course, Caleb refused to and almost fought with him but I got in between them and told Caleb that maybe he should move out to my other place where I just sometimes need to be alone.

Now, he's gone and it's just Jack and I huddled up in this mansion full of arguments every time.

Caleb changed a whole lot. His face changed. He changed into Derek, his real father. He doesn't have the same face when he was an infant but now puberty has hit him and he's all grown up with the face of my lovely Derek who's in a better place.

It's like if Derek grew up in him again.

Caleb doesn't know the past and I intend to tell him one day because sooner or later he's gonna find out and we will have to tell him.

"Jack, I think that after maybe Caleb's graduation day past by, we should tell him about...Derek." I say pressing my hands together.

Jack drops his fork and wipes his mouth with the cloth and puts both hands on the table while looking at me with a 'You just had to say that, didn't ya?'

"What makes you say that all of a sudden?" He says before sipping on his wine while looking at me.

"Jack, he's grown. He can find out anywhere easily by having some sort of search of his past life and who were his grandparents. Do you even think that one day Caleb will be asking himself in why we always fight? Why we always have to be sleeping in different rooms or why we haven't even celebrated special holidays with our families and sending love to each other? Why you are in a narcotic gang dealing with drugs and other types of stuff that can influence his mind and do the same?"

Jack stares at me and then begins to chuckle, "Sometime you say the dumbest thing of all time."

"You think this is a dumb idea?! Jack, Caleb can ruin his life and would want to become into you and run also an illegal business where he could get killed."

"So! Let him be, if he wants to be like me, then let him. He'll be the next inheritor of the business." He smirks opening his arms wide showing around that he's a millionaire and referring that what Jack has, Caleb can have it as well and see the results to where a narcotic leader ends up living into.

I shake my head and look at him in disgust, "You disgust me. You're a horrible man!"

He suddenly stands up and grabs me by my hair and yanks me towards him.

I scream in pain while he grips onto my roots as he gets close to my ear, "And I can be the most hateful man in the world, too."

"Jack, let go!"

+

Caleb's graduation ceremony came and he finally was graduating from high school and go off to wherever he wanted to be or whatever place he wanted.

I honestly want him out of here. Away from us. Not because I don't want him, in the contrary, I'll miss him so much because he's all grown up and I have to let him go one day, but because I don't want him stuck in here with us and see us fight constantly.

He deserves to be happy and experience the true happy life where I once couldn't anymore.

But before he went off to the United States, I decided to tell him the truth.

He needed to find out why he doesn't look like Jack and why we have been fighting constantly.

"Caleb, there's something I want to tell you before you leave off." I say with my head down looking at the floor sitting across from him.

"What's wrong, mom?" He asks with the same voice of Derek.

Jack threatened me in not telling him, one time, saying that he will kill me if I do. But I don't care. These past years, my life was a disaster and I feel like it's my time to leave the world since I already had enough of this cruel living.

I look up at him analyzing him for the last time.

"Sweetie, You -"

"You're gonna tell him?"

+++

Stay Rad, Stephanie.