9

DAISY

Next morning, I woke up and see that Jack isn't in bed nor did I feel when he left.

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After I finished, I wanted to go plain today since I wasn't going out anywhere.

I put on a grey a crop top sweater, black pink (Victoria Secret) yoga pants, and black Huaraches. I put on make up - which added mascara, eyeliner, and lipgloss. I wasn't in the mood on going full.

I went downstairs and see no sign of Jack. where could he have gone? And especially without him telling me that he was at least leaving or leave a note or something...

I walked to the kitchen and searched around for food. But nothing was found. Just empty cabinets and fridge.

I sighed of disbelief, and sat on the island for a while.

I looked around the kitchen and see a rolled up bill in the middle right infront of my face.

I grabbed it and unrolled it with a note.

"Here some money to go buy whatever you want." - jack p.s use it wisely and carefully.

Yeah, I'm going to use it wisely and carefully on grocery shopping cause we don't have nothing at all.

I grabbed my phone, wallet and keys and headed out to the garage getting inside the car.

                                          |||

Arriving, I pressed the lock button to my car, and grabbed a shopping cart, walking aisle to aisle.

As I was about to to take a right turn, I accidentally crashed into someone else's car.

"Aye man! Watch where you're go - "

And then it hit me.

I was standing and looking at the eyes of the one who I have loved before but had to abandon him like a little puppy.

Sammy.

We stared into each other's eyes for a quick bit, then got interrupted by an old lady.

"Hey, move! I'm trynna get through!" She said.

I looked down and cleared my throat saying nothing to him.

"Uh...hey." He plainly told.

"So...how you been?" He asked again.

I didn't know whether to run away or say something so he won't feel bad and instead leave me.

"F-fine." I said still looking down.

"Oh hey, there you are!" A girl's voice called out.

I looked up and see a beautiful, but much beautiful girl than me. She had brunette hair and her really brown eyes looking at me while she smiled. And she had no ance or nothing.

"Oh, who is this?" She asked cheerfully.

"Uh...Paris, this is Daisy. Daisy, Paris. My girlfriend." He said holding her hand.

I stared at both of them and smiled forcefully holding my anger.

"Hi, nice to meet you." She said holding out her hand.

"Hi." I told shaking it. "Um...well, it was nice knowing you and seeing you again Sam, but I have to go."

"No!" Sam grabbed my arm stopping me.

I looked down at his hand as he gently let go.

"I'm sorry, I was just trying to know how's you and Jack going?"

I gave him a confused look. "How do you know his name is Jack?" I asked crossing my arms up to my chest.

"Well...uh...I...I just saw his name on instagram and the pictures of you and him. Y'know, I think your cousin posted it." He said nervously.

"But, she never even tagged him nor said mention his name. Not even a caption. And no one ever posted pictures of us. They would've ask for my permission if I wanted to." I said.

"I...- "

"Y'know what, just forget it. I'm fine with him if you wanted to know." I grabbed my cart and moved away from them walking to the cashier.

As the cashier was paying, I had my mind stuck on sammy knowing jack. It was weird cause he doesn't even know him. And when we were together, he didn't have any friend named jack.

And I know that cause he wouldn't keep any secrets behind me and he would be with me almost all the time or I would stay at his house.

"M'am, m'am." The cashier said bringing me back to earth.

I snapped out of it and took out the money jack had left.

¶¶¶

Much love, Stephanie