15

DAISY

"Daisy, wake up. Time for breakfast." Jack said.

I opened my eyes by the sun light hitting me and see Jack's black figure infront of me.

Since I couldn't reject or say 'no' to him, I had to do whatever he says.

I stood up and went to the bathroom connected to the room, and took a quick shower.

After I finished, I opened the big wide door, and see that Jack is still in here.

He looked up from his laptop, as I stood there with my arms crossed.

"What?" Jack asked.

"Are you really expecting me to wear the same clothes I had on last night? I'm not going, so you can go ahead." I said throwing my clothes in a bin.

"Lucky for you, you do have something to wear. Check for yourself in the closet, there's some clothes that many girls left in here during." Jack said looking down back at his laptop.

"I'm not going to wear someone else's clothes. You don't know if they have STD or HIV." I said disgusted.

"Oh well, guess you're just gonna have to go naked instead. Let's go." He said.

"I'm not going then. I'm staying here. Plus, you can eat by yourself. You don't need me." I said plopping down on the bed.

"You go where I go. You obey me. I don't trust you. You'll probably try to plan something to escape. So go get dressed."

"How can I escape, when we're in a cruise?" I mumbled under my breath going in the closet.

"I heard that."

I went to the closet, and see a bunch of clothes that seemed too revealing and very short. These girls need to learn how to dress lady-like, and not prosti-like.

I grabbed an olive green crop top, white shorts, and black ballet flats.

I brushed my wet, soaked up hair, and put on mousse to make it hold.

As far as I know, I didn't see any make up around here, so I just went natural.

-

When we got to the dining room, it was much bigger than ours, and much more wider with a really long table. And boys sitting across one side of the other.

Okay, I did not expect this to be much of boys around this place.

I stood behind jack hiding so they won't see me.

"Boys..." He called out.

Everyone stood up respectfully, and faced us.

"I would like you to meet Daisy, my wife." Jack said stepping aside revealing me in front of everyone.

Everyone gasped, whistled, and mumbled things under their breath.

I shyly looked down and felt uncomfortable by me being the only girl out of all of them.

"Alright, guys chill down, you'll all get a chance with her." Jack said.