13

DAISY

Once I arrived to my destination, I turned my phone off and see a big luxury modern mansion.

Wow, this house was much bigger than mine.

I went to knock - well ring the doorbell cause she won't hear my knock in this big house - and revealed a tall, gorgeous, brunette girl.

Her hair was straightened and her make up and style wasn't bad at all. But at the same time she looked mean by the way her face is.

"H-hi. Are you Madison?" I asked shyly.

She looked at me up and down giving me a dirty look.

"If you're one of Alex's ex trynna look for him and steal him away from me, then get out before I - "

"No,no,no. Let me introduce myself. I'm daisy. Jack's wife." I said.

Her face frowned and once she heard 'jack', she bursted our crying.

I furrowed my eyebrows thinking why was she crying out of the blue?

She grabbed a tissue and patted under her eyes.

"I'm sorry." She sniffed. "It's just...I used to be with him and...just forget it. Hi, nice to meet you." She said.

She stepped aside to let me in and I walked passed her waiting to follow her where we could talk personally.

She took to a little room where I guess was an office room.

I sat down and looked around.

Big portraits, photo frames of her and I'm guessing, alex together smiling together while she's in a white dress.

She came back and locked the door.

Why would she lock the door when it's just me and her. Okay, now I was getting scared.

I shifted uncomfortably as she sat across from me.

"So, what brings you here? Is it about Jack?" She asked.

I cleared my throat. "I suppose you know Mrs. G? She gave me your address. She told me that you knew him very well and that you guys used to be together..."

"Yeah, it was a 5 year relationship." She said playing with her fingers.

"So...since I'm his wife, he's been out lately and he's been very different. I mean, he's been acting weird, and smelling kinda - "

"Like blood?"

I blinked many times when I heard 'blood'.

"Wait, blood?"

"Yeah, if you saw him with different clothes in a day, that's because he kills someone daily."

Blood? Kill?

I stared at her, and I could feel my blood boil ready to get angry.

How could my parents know that I'm married to a murderer? This is all their fault.

"I want to know more about him." I said bluntly.