25

DAISY

Last night was one of the best nights I ever had. I couldn't believe I actually fell in love with a gang leader and a man that treated me wrong. I never thought that I would actually just someday fall in love with him, I mean I was so surprised that he took the time to actually take me out and propose me. I mean, I love him and all, and I hope that with the therapy that he's taking will make him a better person and that way our lives will be good and great.

"Have you bought the tickets already?" I asked Jack as he scrolled down through the screen looking for a flight available.

"Not yet." He said.

Today we were heading back to Omaha, to see my dad at the hospital and stay there for a few days until we know any results from him.

"Oh found one. It'll leave in 7 hours." He said.

"Well, I guess we should start packing up so we could have some rest later." I said walking up to him, sitting on top of him as he had his hands around my waist and I around his neck.

"How about we pack later, and get some rest right now? If you know what I mean." He winked, pushing a hair out of my face.

I thought about it, and started kissing his neck as he groaned, laying back a little more.

I was now on top of him, straddling him while I left sloppy marks on his neck and down his chest.

"Daisy, oh my god. Don't stop."

I sat up, and grinned at him, then getting up walking to the bathroom.

"Wait, where are you going?" He sat up.

I turned around and put one hand on my hips, against the wall.

"Meet me in the bathroom, and I'll give you a very relaxing, massage." I air quoted 'massage'.

I entered, and strutted in as I heard him moving out of the bed.

"Yes! Wait for me!" He yelled.

-

After we had our little jacuzzi time, I changed into something comfortable, as jack laid down on the bed litting up a cigarette.

"I'll be right back, I'm hungry." I said pulling a sweater over me since jack likes the coldness in the house. Why? I don't know.

"Alright." He said focusing on the news.

I walked downstairs, heading to the kitchen until I heard the doorbell.

"Yes?" I asked curiously.

It was the same girl that I had saw back at the cruise when jack had said it was her 'secretary' which I don't believe that.

"Oh hi! Am I at the wrong house? I'm looking for Jack." She said with her high pitch voice.

"Yes he is here. What do you need him for?" I asked bluntly.

"Oh well, he's my boyfriend, and he told me to come here cause he was going to give me something special." She looked down at my ring and gasped.

"Oh my gosh, are you married to him?" She asked leaning down close to see the ring.

"Yes, I am. Guess he was tired of playing your toys, now i expect you to get out of here before I do something I won't regret."

"What?! But, sammy and nate and them, told me that he was going to propose to me. He already had bought me that ring." She explained.

"Well, I guess not anymore. So bye." I shut the door on her face as she stomped out.

I clapped my hands together dusting it off.