19

DAISY

I woke up the next morning, and see that Jack wasn't in here.

I looked around and saw no sign.

Only thing I saw, was a tray fill of breakfast and orange juice.

And a little note.

I took it and read it.

Sorry, I had to go do some plans. I'll be back in a little. Here's a special of my choice. Enjoy. ♡ jack. ;)

I smiled at it, and put it aside grabbing the tray.

The whole plate was filled with a stack of pancakes with blueberries and strawberries with whipped cream on top. Another plate was toast and jam with waffles and plenty of fruits.

Does he want me fat or what?

As I grabbed a fork, I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

I was tired of saying 'come in' in every knock.

"M'am - "

"Just call me Daisy, please." I interrupted.

"Right, sorry, Daisy. Here is a bouquet of flowers and a bouquet of fruit cocktails that Jack told me to send you once you were awake." The maid said placing big bouquets of flowers and cocktails.

I smiled at them, and see all the beautiful flowers and even gifts.

"Excuse me." She said finishing.

I nodded and got out of bed getting close to them.

White, blue, pink, yellow, every color of flowers were infront of me. Especially roses. And every type of fruits sticked to a popsicle stick.

I chuckled, and began eating one by one.

I moaned from the sweetness and deliciousness that I received in my mouth. It made my taste buds explode.

Maybe Jack isn't what I really thought the was.

-

After I was fully full, I took a shower and brushed my teeth.

I went to the closet, and pick another pair of clothes.

Apparently, my clothes that I ordered, were gonna be received into the house that Jack had in Mexico. So I had them already at the house. Just them waiting for me to wear them.

I grabbed a black v-neck shirt, white booty shorts, and black nike sandals.

I let my hair down in waves since they were already like that when I woke up, and added light makeup.

I finished off, and went downstairs to see what was going on since I heard yelling.

"Do it. Do it if you're willing to pull this bullet out!" I heard someone yell harshly.

I stood in between the stairs, and see Jack and I'm guessing Nate standing in the middle of the hallway.

Jack had his pistol sticked to Nate's forehead, while he looked really angry at him.

I could see his chest rising up and down fast and harshly.

"What are you waiting for?! Just do it!" Nate screamed again at him.

Both of their faces filled with anger.

Jack prepared his gun, and almost went for it, until I stopped him.

"Jack!" I shouted as my voice cracked.

They both looked up, as I ran in between them.

"What are you doing?! You can't just kill him for no reason! He's one of your best friends! You can't just kill them for little things, Jack!" I stood in between them, and confronted this angry, furious Jack.

"Daisy, step away! Get out before I do something I will regret!" He yelled back.

"No! I'm not leaving until you guys talk it out." I said.

"Daisy, step aside or else? - "

"Or what? You're gonna teach me a lesson, huh? I wonder what lesson is this about now. Probably drowning me in a barrier filled with dead people's blood. Alright, I can go for that." I said sarcastically.

He got even more mad when I said that.

Instead, he went upstairs, and could hear the door slammed.

I sighed, and turned around to Nate.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"You shouldn't have gotten in. You should've just left him." He said bluntly leaving me alone.

I scoffed, and sighed roughly knowing that I had to deal with two boys fighting and lastly, killing each other.

I decided to leave Jack alone for a moment before going in again.

I went to the balcony, enjoying the sunny blue sky view that was infront of me and the clear blue ocean water drifting off.

God, what do I do know? I can't be facing this abusive Jack that he has in him for the rest of my life.

I have to help him, control him day by day.

I'm gonna need some help. From an online therapist.

¶¶¶

Much love, Stephanie