18

DAISY

I let go, and looked at him surprisingly.

"I'm-I'm-I'm so sorry. Really I didn't mean to do that. I should just go." He said walking fast to the door.

He left me alone there sitting and going back through the scene that just happened.

I touched my lips and they felt so soft, I just couldn't stop feeling those lips of his. It's like if we were're still kissing that I can feel.

-

It was nighttime, and I was watching 'The Walking Dead'. I had a box of 'Milk Duds' in my hand as I was watching the episode.

When commercials came on, I heard a knock on the door.

It must be the maid with the food I ordered a few minutes ago.

"Come in." I said not taking my eyes off my screen.

I heard the door open and shut.

"Just leave it there. Thank you." I said still watching the TV.

From the corner of my eye, I knew that it wasn't the maid. It looked like someone taller.

I turned and see Jack standing there.

With my food in his hands.

"Oh, thank you. You can leave it there." I said nicely.

He set it down, and started walking.

"Jack, if you think I'm mad, I'm not mad about what happened. I was just-"

"No, it was my fault. I shouldn't have done that. Sorry."

"Stop, saying I'm sorry so much. You're forgiven. And plus we're married. It's not like we did anything bad. Just a simple kiss." I said smiling.

He smiled relieved, and stood there looking at the TV.

I patted the spot next to me signalling him to sit next to me.

He smiled fooly, and laid next to me.

"The Walking dead? I guess we have something in common, I love this show!" He said as it returned.

I took the fast food bag, and opened it taking out my hamburger and fries.

I ripped it in half, and the other half, I gave it to him.

"Oh. No, thank you. I'm not really hungry." He said shoving it back to me.

"Jack. I can see that you're tired and hungry, so take this." I said.

"No."

"Jack, I'm saying this one last time. Take it." I warned him.

"No. Eat before it gets cold." He said raising it to my mouth.

I sat up, and stood on my knees, grabbing one half and shoving it to his mouth.