31

DAISY

Jack arrived happily, but then his smile turned into a frown.

"Daisy?" He shockingly opened his eyes.

"Jack." I bluntly mocked him not being like other girls who just stand there hiding themselves when they run into their ex's.

I crossed my arms, and looked over Andrea.  ugh, she makes me wanna vomit with that clown face that she added on her face.

Jack stared at me, then for a few seconds he looked away and stared at Derek then on to Caleb as he was focused onto the phone.

"You told me that you had a wife and children." Off guard, he punched Derek making him stumble back on the bar as he holded his face.

"But you never told me that it was Daisy! How could you!" Everyone turned to where we were at grabbing attention.

"Jack stop it!" I got in between them.

"Daisy, back away. Cause I'm about to show him what a real man is." His fist collided onto Jack's face and then kneed him in the stomach making Jack fall.

"Derek! Jack! Stop it now!" I shouted through everyone's voice complaining.

I felt someone tap my shoulder, and I turned around seeing a big buff man dressed all black.

"I'll take your son upstairs just to make him safe and secure." His deep voice told me.

I nodded, and continued to Derek and Jack wrestling each other on the floor.

Derek stood on top of him, punching him both hands hitting his blood face. But Jack kicked him as he now laid on the floor as well.

"Jack, please!" I tried stopping them, but nothing worked and I know that they wouldn't obey my commands coming out of my mouth.

A few body guards came in between them separating them and holding them backing up.

"You betrayal! I can't believe you! How could you do this to your own brother! I trusted you and you come here back stabbing me!" Jack shouted wiping his mouth full of blood breathing hard, his chest rising up and down endlessly.

"That's not betrayal! You hurt her, and she needed someone who really loved her truly and not go behind her back being with a prostitute while she was away! And you know why he started being nice to you out of nowhere?! Because he made a bet! He bet that he would make you fall in love with him. And now, look at him. He's not even denying it because it's true, right Jack?" The whole room filled with gasps and murmurs.

Even Andrea gasped, caressing Jack's arm. I rolled my eyes at her dumb doings.

"Yeah, this man right here, cheated on my wife and that proved that he didn't love her like he would always say! He just crazed her with his false words, laughing behind her back knowing that he didn't mean it!" Derek shouted as they all shaked their heads.

I turned to Jack, as his head hanged low. tears welled up into my eyes, biting my lip.

I went up to him, and slapped him very hard as he groaned.

I felt someone back me away grabbing my wrist.

"HOW COULD YOU?! how could you do this to me! You lied to me! I can't believe you used me! I thought you really loved me! All those years you lied! You're such a jerk. I loved you. I hate you!" I pushed him, and gave him a punch.

Everyone 'oohed' and yelped.

I didn't care anymore, I didn't care of they saw me crying.

"Daisy, let's just go. He's not worth it anymore. Not even to the dogs." Derek bluntly answered, pulling my hand.