14

DAISY

It was 8 pm, and Jack was home the whole day. We didn't talk at all, so i got ready and dressed myself suitable to follow jack in his car.

I put on a black tank, black ripped jeans, and black Huaraches. I put my hair in a ponytail and had no make up on, it wasn't necessary.

I checked the time, 8:56 pm.

I knew when jack was going out, cause he was fixing his tie. Tbh, he looked so fine, but at the same time he gave me disgust.

I went downstairs and went to my car reversing out to somewhere secretly where he couldn't see my car.

I turned off my car and laid back waiting for him. His car was out of the main door so I could see when he was leaving.

15 minutes later...

My eyes were getting weak from closing, until I saw a flash. It was Jack. He made a right turn and I turned my car on following him.

I wasn't close to him so he wouldn't suspect in why a car is following him, so I slowly and let cars get infront of me.

Later, he made left and right turns that I don't even know and never been.

It was really far from where we lived. Like maybe an hour away.

As we reached a big gate, a man opened the door then slid it back closing.

Man, how am I gonna get through? Plus, I don't have anything or an excuse.

If I said I was just going to see jack, he wouldn't believe me. I mean he is the biggest narcotic in USA, so I know I won't be able to get through.

If only I could -

A light bulb popped up above my head, and gave me an idea.

I could leave and walk to the back.

I grabbed my phone to record his place and blog a little.

I tip toed through the back as the lamps were on leading to the back.

I hid through every bush so just in case they're were some guards out.

I sprinted to the door standing next to it. So that way, if someone comes out I can knock them out.

Luckily, a man came out and knocked him out with my gun that I had stole Jack from his cabinet.

He groaned and fell.

Sweet dreams, pretty boy.

I pulled the door open and closed nice and quietly so no one heard the lock.

It was so dark in here, and I barely could see anything. Just a few lights were dimmed. I pressed the record button from my phone and started blogging.

"Alright, so I'm in a place where jack always comes." I told to the phone.

"Alright, kiddo, if you don't tell me I'll bust your head out." Someone said.