3

DAISY

After shopping for a nice dress for me, we went grocery shopping for tonight's dinner.

Thinking about meeting my husband, just makes me wanna throw up and just jump off a bridge, but I'm only doing for the happiness of my parents. Not mine. I'm always happy but of what's happening and planning the whole wedding thing, not so sure about that.

|||

It was 7pm, and I only had one hour to get ready for tonight. Before I got up my bed, I let out a loud groan and small screams from the top of my lungs that it echoed around my four walls. I really don't wanna go down and see that man's face.

I mean I don't even know how he looks like. This is what I imagine of how he looks.

Pimples and acne all over his face.
Skinny.
Shorter than me.
Brunetter justin bieber's baby song vid hairstyle.

Eww. I can't even imagine him right now. If I'm right, I'm killing myself right ahead. Worst nightmare ever.

Anyways, I took a shower and put on my laced panties and bra. Then, went for my dress that I chose instead of my mom. She wanted me to buy a pink puffy cinderella style dress. Until I convinced her a beige, mid length tight that showed off my curves dress. She didn't want to but I convinced her in buying her nandos for a month.

I always get what I want.

I finally finished getting ready and checked myself in the mirror for the last time.

I turned in different angles seeing my perfect healthy body. And I'm actually grateful for sofia in forcing me to exercise or else I would be a big fat girl. I loved how the dress looked on me and my nude heels showing off. My straight long hair reaching my waist. And I gotta say, puberty hit me hard.

|||

It was 8, and I was in my room watching The Walking Dead, when I heard the doorbell echo through the the house. Oh my gosh, that must be them. I was so nervous finding the fact that I was finally gonna meet him. I didn't know what to do. My palms were sweating non stop and my forehead started sweating. But I dabbed it away with my hands so I won't ruin my make up.

Suddenly, I heard my name being yelled through the hallway. "Daisy!" It yelled again. Wait, I recognized that voice. It was sofia. I let out a sigh relief and opened to her.

"You scared me! I thought it was Jack." I said closing the door behind her as she came in.

"So that's his name? Jack?" She asked laying on the bed.

"Yeah."

"Oooh, look at chu! Honey boo boo getting some tonight!" She said in in a ghetto way.

I chuckled and sat beside her. "Thanks, but no. I'm fine without getting some. Not ready for one right now."

"But you weren't saying that when you were with sammy. ALL the time."

I playfully slapped her arm and hid my embarrassment as she laughed out loud.

"Shut up! My parents can hear you." I said.

As I was about to speak, we heard another door bell echo.

We looked at each other and gasped.

"Oh my gosh! That's him for real now!" Sofia said.

"What am I gonna do? What If I fall down the stairs while casually strutting down the stairs as he stared at me?" I asked.

"Girl, don't worry. Everything is gonna be fine. Just relax." She said.

I inhaled and exhaled for a few seconds until the door slowly opened.

"He's here!" My mom said excitedly.

"I'll be down there in a minute." I said.

I turned back to sofia and she helped me calm down and feel much better now.

"Alright let's go catch that fish." Sofia said as she walked beside me.

I laughed and walked down the hallways controlling myself.

¶¶¶

Much love, Stephanie