Annabeth

The boy said the words"Its a goodbye to the wrath of sea" but after that he didn't even move as Percy took the last sip of whatever blue coloured juice he was drinking and the  boy was still stuck there holding the knife in the exact same way and Percy enjoyed his food and turned to him.

"Hello Brax" Percy said.

Brax(BRAXTON"SWAG" BAITER :CSGO) fell on the ground without saying a word and looked angry.

No one from the team of elements were even giving a dam about the kid.

Only James was somewhat irritated.

" You did it again."Brax shouted.

"And so did you. Lets repeat the rules. No fights on  dining table." Percy said and Brax stood and left the room with the knife he threw at him.

"Sorry for all of this, he is a kid who plays around a lot." James said.

Till now we were all almost done with our food except the elements who were still eating like it was their first serve.

After many awkward glances and long breaths, they finished their food.

"We will be taking our leave because we have to meet our teams, it's been weeks since we met them, except Perseus I guess."Luke said as he smirked and all elements walked away except Percy.

"You can leave if you want to." James said.

Percy dissolved into nothing right then and there as if he was waiting someone to ask him to leave.

"Come I will take you to the city." James said as we all followed him outside the room.

A beautiful lady who was in her late 20's was standing with some angels and fairies by her side.James walked to her and nodded and then turned to us.

"Demigods and Daughter of titan, She is mother of all Order." he said as she smiled at us.

She was a lady with black hairs and black eyes with brown skin, her body was perfect and smile that assured you that you will be fine with her.

"I think my work here is done. Please take care of them queen, Order" He said and boys parted away towards another alley.

"Hello I am Order queen of this planet."She said and asked us to follow her.

She walked in front and we followed her with angles and fairies right behind us.

"So you can ask as many questions as you want, I will answer all of them because I believe its important that we trust each other before we get ready to die for each other. "

"Okay I have a question I wanted to ask from a long time.Who is Brax?" Hazel  asked.

"Brax is the son of the person whom Percy murdered."

Hey guys I want you all to try my book "Plastic took over my planet" .

Its my first time entering into a contest. So please support me. Atleast give it a try.

https://www.wattpad.com/649288157-plastic-took-over-my-planet-planetorplastic

above is the link

See you all in the next chapter.