Percy

Still same time zone.

I looked at the cave and I could feel the water rushing down on the other side but I don't think it will be this easy.

If I am right, this cave is very small but if they want to make it any difficult except there is no light, there can be traps in between.

Lets just say the girl with black hair, green eyes and body that of a warrior didn't give any kind of tip except "Don't die"

I took my steps towards the cave feeling the water wave. The moment I stepped inside I couldn't see anything, It was pitch black and ghostly quite ,I could only hear the rubbing of my hand on the walls.I could not even hear the water outside the cave.

I was walking by the walls trying not to get lost.

Suddenly I heard some kind of voices. 

A loud scream.

I tried to run as fast as I can in the cave towards the direction of the sound.

You may be thinking, Come on Percy , haven't you watch enough movies to know not to be stupid in the cave.

But lets just say I didn't know what to do next so I ran towards it.

And just like I said Traps.

There were  a hell lot of traps in the cave like thorns and sharp stones. There were reptiles and insects biting you.

Luckily I was use to of these small things in Tartarus. So it was not a big deal.

Right now important thing was the scream.

I ran towards the scream faster and it was getting louder, It was as if someone was torturing the girl. 

Suddenly screaming stopped and I could hear the growling sound now.

I stopped on my track and took my sword.

Fortunately I could see my sword.

I could sense something at one of the corners of the cave.

I walked slowly towards the sound as quietly as I can, a fire lamp was at the wall which made it easy to see what is at the corner.

Peeking once I could see a guy with some kind of blade in his hand. The blood was dripping off the blade.

I peeked again to see a girl whose blonde hairs were covering her face and her hands and legs were tied  to some kind of chain. Her clothes were all bloody red and tore apart.

You can see by the body, there was a half full glass and a plate of half eaten food.

I was horror stuck when that girl lifted her head up and looked in my direction.

She was...........................................

She was..................????

One who answers correct and first gets a dedication next chapter.....

I already dropped a hint.

so go get it.....

Vote and share if you liked it.

Yash