PIPER

We told our parents about James but none of them seems to remember him, so no one claimed him yet!! But then who is his parent?

Might be a minor god.

"Still thinking about James?" Someone said.

I looked up, Annabeth.

"Yeah, the way he talks about Percy and his army I am worried that one more war may come but this time only demigods may die. You know actually monsters can take use of it and attack us or even take their side to get back at us about Gaea thing!"I said.

"Hey strategy is my job You can not do it" Annabeth said with a smile.

We both smiled for a moment but then again present matter came in the mind.

"Shall we talk to him , just we two, He might tell something"Annabeth suggested.

I nodded and  we went on to find him.

Surprisingly he was in strawberry farm , just lying down,closed eyes, sun falling on his face and he was shaking his leg.

"Anything from me ladies?"He asked without even opening his eyes.

"How did you know it's us?"I asked.

"Scent. Your scents. In our hunt we are taught this so that if someone comes disguised we can find out."He said, still lying with closed eyes.

"Tell us about your hunt."Annabeth asked and sat beside him, I followed her.

"No , Not at all, we vow not to tell our secrets." 

Annabeth was already irritated.

"Alright we will do anything for you, if you tell us. Any one thing you ask." I did the topic. 

Suddenly his leg movement stopped, I think I hit it correct.

He suddenly sat up straight.

"Well now we are talking." he said.

Never thought he would be down so easily.

"So tell me about Percy?"Annabeth asked.

HE shook his head in no.

"No first your part of deal." He said.

"Alright what do you want?" I asked.

"Well it's easy, especially for Annabeth."He said with a smirk.

"What do you want?"Annabeth asked.

"You"He said.

"WHAT?" Annabeth shouted loud

He smiled a innocent smile with a nod.

Suddenly Harry came from nowhere and punched on his face.

"That's it You crossed your limit boy"Harry shouted.

James stood up with anger boiled up to his eyes.

"Boy! You are really a coward but strong one."James taunted.

"You want her. You dare to touch her and you will die here."Harry shouted back.

Now we have a huge crowd.

So much for just a personal talk.

With the blink of an eye, James was just behind Annabeth.

I was not able to move neither Harry.

Annabeth was still now, as James sword was on her neck.

"Is it that difficult for you to leave your present boyfriend, Annabeth?"He asked.

You can only sense the air now blowing in the open farm.

"What do you know about me?"Annabeth said.

"Well you left Percy just for another powerful demigod, I know that much and now your powerful boyfriend is weaker than me, so it's your turn to come to me."He hissed under her chin.

"She. is. not. a .puppet"I shouted.

"Is it Annabeth? Then why you left him?"he asked asked in low voice.

"BECAUSE HE WAS MAD"Annabeth shouted in frustration.

He took away the knife and tension dropped a bit.

"Yeah , I would give you that.He is a freak, creepy kind of person. For him everything ends with death. For him every question's answer is death."He smiled"he even killed the person who gave him a debt because he knew he can never repay it back, so he murdered him and his whole clan."He put his head on his temple and rubbed it slightly."Yeah, he is crazy murderer now.I am sorry Annabeth for all of this."

Horror was written on every face that heard that.

How can a funny Percy be like that?

Well obviously Tartarus does harm you but Percy seem unaffected with it.

We didn't even notice that he started walking away until he asked some camper to move away.

"Wait."Annabeth shouted without even moving back

James stopped on his steps. His back facing Annabeth's back.

"Tomorrow our parents called you on Mount Olympus, be ready to tell everything then."Annabeth said.

He just turned back and smirked and went away.

Did I do good?

Vote if you liked.