CALYPSO

The word hung in the air.
Nobody knew what to say.

" Are you saying Percy? " Leo asked.

" Well I don't wanna die so I call him Jackson. He doesn't like to be called either Percy or Perseus. So yeah it's Jackson. " James said.

"And he have an army?" Jason asked horrified.

" Yes , an army of demigods and mortals who can see through mist. " James replied.

" We cannot believe you. How come we never saw or heard of them not even hunters." Thalia asked.

" We once encountered Hunters of Artemis when we were hunting an monster but later we found hunters were also there to hunt the same monster, so we had to be faster and we killed the monster before hunters and ran away just to avoid any battle. It's not like we were afraid, it's just Jackson didn't want us to kill hunters." James said Nico literally had to hold Thalia back from killing James.

" Hey why you getting angry......... Unless you are ex hunter Thalia Grace? Am I right? " he asked.

" And how can you tell our names just by our behaviour? " Piper asked.

" Oh it's simple when Jackson told that I am weak and I am not fit for the hunt and I should come to this camp because it has people who are weak like me. So he told me the about his experience in this camp and which and who all are good and bad people in the camp. So that's why I know you all as bad guys." He said.

" You and your Jackson are dead now!" Harry growled.

Annabeth held him back.

" Wanna fight hot-head?" James growled back.

" So where is Percy and his army?" Annabeth asked again.

" I don't know. They keep moving." James said with his eyes on Harry , calculating him.

" Will" Annabeth shouted for the Apollo son.

" Yeah" Will came.

" Can you please take James, new demigod to big house to Chiron?" Annabeth asked.

Will nodded and went.

Once he was out of ear shot.

" We need to talk to Olympians about this." Jason said.

Please comment how this chapter was?

Ps vote.