Nico POV

When I saw Bianca,I was almost going to jump to her, but when I looked closely, she changed a lot, especially her attitude. I lost the sister I was having to those stupid assholes.

When I saw Percy walking towards the forest, I started following him just to see where was he going. I still don't trust him.

He went deeper in the forest. I was following him from bit far, didn't want to start a fight.

Suddenly he stopped walking.

I thought, he sensed me, so I constrained my aura and hid myself in the dense bushes.

I could see him looking in all directions as if checking if someone followed him and then he wistled loud.

FLASHBACK

"Harry where are we going?"Annabeth asked .

"Just come" he answered and kept walking towards the stables.

He called all of us after the dinner.

It was the second day after Percy was sent in Tartarus.

"You know we cannot just keep roaming in the camp after sometime, so better don't walk too far." Thalia said.

"Yeah yeah" he said and we started walking bit faster.

We reached the stables and we saw all the animals there except , Blackjack.

Blackjack was not at its usual position.

"Where is he?" I asked out loud.

"Who" Hazel asked.

"Percy's ride Blackjack" I said.

"Not only this, many horses are also missing." Harry said.

"And you noticed this?" Jason asked.

"I wanted to give the news of Percy going to Tartarus, so that I can ask him to be my partner but when I reached here he was already gone." Harry said.

"Where would have he gone? " Piper asked to everyone.

"Generally whenever Percy is in problem or danger he arrives just to save him. So if I am correct he would be running towards the gate of Tartarus." Annabeth said.

"Oh poor Blackjack." Frank whispered

"I feel really bad for him." Leo said .

"I didn't know , Percy had this close partners." Calypso added.

" We need to inform this to Poseidon." Piper said.

" I will inform him immediately." Harry said and left to IM Poseidon.

"Hope he is safe." Annabeth prayed.

"Just before death,here he is taking another life. " Annabeth said out loud.

FLASHBACK OVER.

When he wistled, first I hear some rumbling in near by bushes and the. Suddenly came something flying from the sky.

BLACKJACK.

Okay so I really was going to give up on wattpad and everything because.... To be true ...we spend a lot of time thinking about what to write next and how to make the story more interesting but after writing for 2 years I realised, I am actually not getting that much benefitted by this. So I just wanted to stop it.

But then reading you guys comments asking to update, really make me write just one more time.

I cannot assure if I was write the next chapter or not, but yeah I am thankful to all of you to read this book and making confident that yeah even I can do something.

Thanks a lot.