Percy

Remember whole Percy going in the dark cave and the task to reach the other side given by Natalia (Second in command of then water element army) and Ziegler (Commander of then water element army) and Zoe came and they talked. Lets move forward.

I dived headfirst as wind pierced throw my skin. I was hardly able to keep my eyes open as the moisture in the air was hurting my eyes like someone trying to put needles inside.

I thought this was the end and so it was going to be the easiest part.

I screamed my lungs out, not out of fear, to let out my frustration as I touched the water.

I closed my eyes and slowly let mself sink in the cold soothing water.

Its the most peaceful place in the world for people if you can ignore the intense water pressure but for me its home.

Home Sweet Home.

I can sit here for years , talking to fishes, sharks, whales and every kind of mamal present here.

I looked around but could not find any mamal so I floated up.

I saw the hard sharp rocky coast and swam there.

Forest ahead of the coast had large tress and light struggled to make its way down the ground.

I was already wet and absence of sunlight made it impossible for me to move as it was getting colder as I was nearing the forest.

"Well its not like I will die here."  I said .

Boy I don't know how can I be so wrong about my life.

As I entered the forest the long trees became longer and towred over me.

I hugged myself and rubbed my arms as I increased my speed.

"Oye Rookie" 

I heard a girl shout but due to echo I could not point out the direction.

An arrow whistled past me.

My cold body was slow to react.

"Looks like you are still cold." Another voice echoed , this time a man.

I looked around frantically to find the source of voice.

I heard the leaves getting crumbled under someone's feet behind me and I turned instantaneously.

"Well atleast you can move." A man in his late 30's stood infront of me with a sword hanging by his waist and his fingers toying with a knife .

I wanted to ask him for his thick wolf fur but I guessed he would not comply.

"My name is Ethon Magard. I am in charge of this province and this forest ." he introduced himself.

"My name is Perseus. I am new member of Water element army."

"Yeah we heard all about you. After many years finally someone cared to get into water element considering their reputation, I thought they will not have any more new soldiers ever in future." He smiled as he said and two people walked behind me. 

I didn't turn to look at them because I knew they wont make a move until the guy in front of me gives a signal.

"What reputation?"

"Oh so you joined without knowing what you are getting into?" A girl voice from behind asked.

"I did not join. I am just ...." struggling to find the word"...... internship yeah . I am doing internship here"

"Do you know who we are?"

"Was I supposed to know ?"

"You are so dead." girl growled as she took first step to attack me but the guy in front of me signaled him to wait.

I was so ready for that attack.

"We are called rookie killers. People who want to join water element have to go through us." Ethon declared

"Dam!! higher rankers beat you to pulp right ?, that's  why you come running here, to fight the rookies."  i tried to trigger them.

But it didn't work.

Ethon laughed " At least you have the guts to laugh at the face of death. So like water element and let me tell you , of all the water element rookies who reached here in past few years, you alone didn't try to run or hide. Gutsy!!"

"Well , now that you know how amazing I am . Why don't you run away?" I mocked

" Let me tell you a short story young boy." Ethon said and took a deep breath to start.

I was really confused at this moment.

Was I not supposed to fight him and were they not here to kill me?

By the way when did I sign up for short stories?

What is even happening here now?

DAM!!

LONG TIME NO SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE