ROSE

" Is everything okay ?, Master Greg?" I asked.

" Yes, it's just their usual meeting." He said with a smile.

" So before they interrupted you were telling why he is Slayer." I said and sat on one of the chairs of the garden.

He sat on the chair in front.

" Actually no body knows from where they came. Rumours say they were from same village and as per their action , they thought to destroy all the evil leaders because again rumours say that their village was also crushed because of carelessness of their Village leader." Greg said and looked at the sky. Birds were chirping and flying all around the garden.

Flowers were looking at the sun.

Small insects were feeding on the flowers.

" So they will kill everyone who turn bad? Even mother?" I asked.

Greg changed his position.

" Actually there is a story why we keep Slayer at an arm distance from queen but don't let him far away." He said.

" Tell me." I said excited to know about him.

" It was said that he was going to destroy Kroptos." He said.

" Kroptos is our rival country right?" I asked.

" Yes, exactly" Greg said.

" So what happened next?" I asked again.

" At that time Destroyers were at their peek. Kroptos and Latrix, being two of the greatest countries of this planet, we decide to stop them by joining forces. Latrix queen that is your mother, Lady Neptuna and Kroptos king , Master Krypto VII made a deal and a plan how to stop them." Greg said.

" We both countries were friends back then?" I asked.

" Yes."

" So what happened?"

" As planned Kroptos acted as decoy and threw the rumours in the near countries and villages that king is bad. As expected Destroyers appeared. But they never attacked. We knew they all are already in the country but they were not showing any movement and then suddenly one night many leaders of small clans an villages leaders were killed. Rumours say they were actually bad leaders. Finally both countries took action and somehow found the location of Slayer. But before we could get our hands on him and others, Destroyers attacked the king castle for just few minutes and retreated immediately causing a lot of economical damage to the castle. They took the king's treasures and destroyed all the information they had about them. Master Krypto VII sent a troop to capture which surprisingly captured him." Greg said.

" Why is it surprising?"

" Many reasons first only one person died capturing Slayer which was highly unlikely, they say he was equal to 20 people himself and Destroyers are experts at escaping. But he didn't escape and didn't kill anyone except one."

" Who was that one?"

" The Army head of Kroptos."

" So he killed the most important person of the Army, it's always hard to reach to kind and Army head in a war, you know." I reasoned .

" Destroyers was a team who don't give a dam whom they are killing, they just kill. Their strategy doesn't include important people, they have only bad people as target and anyone who tries to stop them."

" So they captured the Slayer and what about us. What were we doing in the deal? What happened to the Destroyers?"

" Yes then we came in the picture. We surrounded the Kroptos country with our full Army. We wanted to capture all of them but like I said , they are like God of escape, they fooled us as Kroptos Army and when we lowered our guards they ran away later we came to know that we were fooled.
But we finally captured Slayer, their leader. Kroptos gave us Slayer because they were in no position to handle one more attack by Destroyers. They gave us him."

" So it was good then why we started fighting? " I asked.

" If you are not forgetting , Slayer is in our queens special force. When we got him, we tried everything to get information about other Destroyers. He didn't speak but finally he spoke. He made a deal with Lady Neptuna."

" What deal?"

" That he would be given a new life and in return he would tell us about the other Destroyers. We did as he told. We gave him a new life ad he told us about other Destroyers , who were surprisingly very important people of different countries, villages and clans. But it also makes sense as how they were able to kill such high rank people so easily. Initially they all denied to accept that they were Destroyers but when Slayer use to talk they all accepted everything. We kept Destroyers in different cells in different corners of the country. We kept taking out information about our rivals using them." He said.

" But still it doesn't explain our rivalry?"

" Oh yes. Kroptos was not happy of giving Slayer a second chance. So they tried to attack us and get him back and even tried Assassin him. It kept happening and rivalry increased but Kroptos stopped because they were already under Econ disbalance and then one night , King's son found dead. Rumours say that he was trying to force a girl for marriage but she use to love someone else. But that night Prince decided to kidnap the girl. Girl said a masked man saved her from Prince. The way she described the mask that was one completely black Mask and Blue Toga, that explains only Destroyers. Prince and his protectors were found dead and that girl was found at the gate of our country. She said that man sent her here. Lady Neptuna sent the girl in the outskirts of the country in the village, Valley Of Death. Since she could be a spy also so that why she was sent in that village. Lady Neptuna didn't do anything or asked anything about Prince death from Slayer ,which made matter worse and rivalry of the two greatest countries of Planet Neptune reached its peak. But once asked by queen he told every country have Destroyers inside it. He never elobrated what he said but since we killed all the Destroyers we didn't bother to ask."

" What do you think he meant by that?"

" I thought he said that there are group of people in every nation who dislike their leader and one day tey will fight . So he mentioned them as Destroyers." He explained.

" Yeah more likely."

" Hey now he is a good guy with a good new life. Let's practice your sword or else I will loose my life in the hand's of Lady Neptuna." He said.

We both started practicing but teh words he said about Destroyers being present everywhere was stilling hitting back if my mind.

Man! That was a long chapter. Tell me how you felt about the book and do vote if you liked.