THIRD PERSON POV

A blonde haired muscular man in his mid 30's was watching from the top of the tower through the only window in the room.

He was looking at a boy with jet black hair, two days back came from planet earth, practicing his sword skills with one of his masked soldier.

His team was made of three type of soldiers, one who were normal, graded as B grade. Second was masked soldiers, who were experts in war, graded as A grade. Third was assassins ,graded as S grade.

Jet black hair guys, introduced as Percy Jackson by other commanders was also a war hero in two wars. At age 18 he was able to survive two wars that definitely make him A grade.

Man noticed that someone entered his room without knocking and without turning he could tell it was their commander, James, prince of the universe.

"Stalking are we? Zigler" He called from the door to the blonde man.

"James. Morning." Zigler greeted.

"What do you think of him?" James asked

"Its too early to say anything. Right now I will keep him in Grade A but he is under consideration."

"Other element commanders praised about his loyalty and skills, but the irony is he was kicked out of his own troop on Earth."

"Story of every villain. I don't know how long he will stay sane before snapping."

"Well as much as I know and have seen, he is pretty insane right now."

Before Zigler could reply there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" Zigler answered.

A girl in her late teens came in with all her armors on as if she was coming from a war.

"Morning and already ready for fun." James taunted.

"Morning James." The girl knelt and greeted.

"Stand up , Natalia." James said.

"You called me Zigler?" Nat asked.

"I want you to train the new guy and tell him about the whole system of our troop." 

"Why are masked warriors  not given this task? We assassins are generally kept away from newbies."

"He has potential to be special someone."

"I will deal him my way then." She said and walked out of the room.

"I feel sorry for him."James said.

"Oh don't worry  she wont kill him."Zigler said.

"How are things going with Martis?"James asked.

Before we know about Martis, lets understand one important point about Water element troop.

They all are insane killing machine, they are the most insane and wildest people of whole Universe troop, their blood-lust compared to none, anger second to only fire element troop, they just need a reason to fight  and they will kill anyone for anything.

So to keep everything together Zigler under his command made a rule that you can only challenge and dethrone your above leader, like if a B grade warrior feels like he can take down a A grade soldier, you are welcome, but there was also a condition of no killing. Well lets just say one of the two end up dead generally because of their insane blood lust.

Natalia , second in command, being an assassin you can be killed in thousand different ways you cannot even imagine. Generally assassins don't get into such matters of killing each other for ranks because they take orders directly from Zigler or Chaos. Not even James can say a word to them. But often one or two assassins come who have lust for everything and Martis was one of them. He wanted to be the second in command,but Zigler troop doesn't have a system of drop down or give away post, you have to earn it. That means Martis needs to kill Natalia to be second in command.

"Lets just say he is in hiding waiting for opportunity." Zigler said.

THANKS A LOT FOR MAKING THIS STORY THE BEST CHAOS STORY ON WATTPAD, I WAS ASTONISHED TO SEE MY RANK. I NEVER EVER THOUGHT I WILL BE HERE. AND ALL THANKS TO ALL OF YOU GUYS.

I HAVE JUST ONE RULE IN MY LIFE" WRITE THE BOOKS THAT YOU WANNA READ."

WE OFTEN COMPLAIN LIKE HOW THE BOOK IS NOT LIKE THIS AND THAT, WELL LETS JUST WRITE IT OUR WAY.

COMMENT DOWN BELOW YOUR BEST MOMENT FROM THIS BOOK  OR ANY OF MY BOOK.

VOTE,SHARE AND FOLLOW FOR ALL THE UPDATES.

YASH