Hazel

When we landed in the Planet Zero, it was immensely beautiful place. It was so well decorated as if t was just now made just for us.

Like a new couple moving in their own apartment.

Like a baby bird in her mother's made nest.

I looked around me there were small kids who were dressed as if they were going on a war, they were all running and jumping around us.

Citizens of the planet who were on the streets looked at us as if we were some kind of beautiful flower and they were happy with our fragrance.

But behind all these beautiful things , you could feel the shadows jumping and hiding in the darkness in the alleys.

You could feel that people are there who are waiting and keeping an eye on us.

These thoughts were stopped by a beautiful palace right in front us.

Selena jumped ahead all of us and extended her arms saying" Welcome to the land of Angels and Fairies."

The palace was white in color and had golden tips on the edge, greenery was dancing around with beautiful flowers in their arms. Eye catching fountains and admirable water pools were just icing over the cake 

We were welcome by a very very good looking angel.

His wings were black in color which suited on his white well toned body.

Someone please tell me why Angels and Fairies wear so less clothes.(Didn't mean short clothes)

What I think is to show their amazingly well built body.

"Welcome to Zero ladies and gentleman." Fairy in her sweet voice told.

"I think from here on they will take care of you guys. Every two people will be assigned by a fairy or and angel. They will show you around for an hour before you take some rest. We all will meet at dinning table at night." James said and without even wasting a second all the element users flashed out of the area.

We walked inside the palace which had so many beautiful rooms and so many handsome Angels and beautiful fairies.

For a second you can also feel protectiveness or possessive over your partner but if you look closely, they were not interested in any of us, which hurt a lot by the way.

We were escorted to our rooms and told to change in clothes provided.

Hey guys I needed some opinion . If you are one of my old readers then tell me if I have improved from the day I started and if you are a new reader then please tell me where shall I improve??

Comment your suggestions.

Before signing out here are people who answered the question of last chapter correct. Its in the order I received the answer. Since a lot of people gave the correct answer the moment you read it , so here is the list.

Night_Fall_Protocol (Your first option was correct btw)

ruks145

Major_Aster

Frost-sin

Penguin1lord

AuroraLily5036

and 

Shadow_Master_Pery Almost ....but thanks for trying.

Thank you all for reading this book.

Votes and Share if you liked it.