THIRD PERSON POV

You know how sometimes you looks at a person who was famous for his past deeds and looking closely you don't feel anything special in him and then suddenly he does it right in front you. You get scared and look at him with awe.

Same thing was happening with Greg

Flashback

Suddenly their arrows started piercing our soldiers and we all were clueless what to do.

Just after few arrow rains our commander was down.

WAR FACT : An army performs worst without your commander.

We were loosing our soldiers faster than required.
We were already out numbered and death of the commander was just adding to problems.

We were surrounded and we knew we would be down with in minutes.

But then that feeling came of awe and surprise when I looked at him.

Slayer he was fighting as if it was a practice . He was so confident that he knew no one can even touch him.

He swung every sword like he was swinging a feather.

He was so stylish and harsh at the same time. He was like god of war or even better.

Just looking at him once will give you a motivation.

He kept killing the people as if they were dummy.

He came to me and said " Just go and tell the queen about this."

" No ,they already went, I will be here with you." I told him.

They kept fighting and he kept killing.

At the end he slaughtered whole army.

His sword was dripping wet with blood.
The patches of blood was on his clothes and blood drop was on his face. But this was not at all scary. The scary thing was his creepy but satisfying smile. Does he get happy after every kill? Dies he like this blood shed?

What is he?

" Huh? Everyone dead. I just warmed up . Oh come on after such a long time I had such a great fight." He told to the dead soldier lying in front of him.

The name Slayer narrates his story.

What would have made him this?

After some time our back up arrived.

" What is this?" Army chief asked.

The look of horror and fear was on every soldier's face who saw Slayer standing in the middle of dead corpse.

Death.
Yes he carries death with him.

Sorry for short chapter but I felt like this is a good end to this chapter.Next chapter we will know about the girl. Stick with me to know who is this girl who created such a big Chaos.