Third Person POV

Luke, Bianca,Selina and Beckendrof were sitting on their throne.

Selina and Beckendrof were talking about their own stuff and Bianca was staring at Percy's throne.

Luke intercepted her thought " You know he love to be in war."

Bianca looked at Luke and smiled.

Even Selina and Beckendrof left their private love stuff and looked at their second in command.

" But this was his 6th war and 34th mission he does more mission than us and he fought more war than us even if you exclude the war fouht by him on Earth." Bianca said in a worried tone.

" And without him noticing he is changing himself in a war  hawk and that can be bad for team work. James wont like it." Selina said.

" That's why it's important for him to return home." A man from the doors of the throne room was and walked to his throne .

Everyone stood and kneeled.

Man went and sat on his throne that was of king of universes.

" Master Order!" All the four element controller addressed the man.

" Stand up Saviours!" Order said." James wont come he is on a mission for me. So I called all of you here to ask you to bring back Percy. Its time to come  back to home. All four of you go and bring him back by any means and if required use force. He may not just leave a war in between . He is developing a bad habit of stretching things." Order said and four element holders kneeled and walked out to depart for bringing their fifth partner , controller of element water, saviour and hero of Olympus and protector of planet Neptune and Pluto.

Hey long time no see.
Yeah I am sorry for not updating from past one month because I wanted some break so I took my break so that I can come back with a bang! Hope two chapters will help a bit but surely my updates will be fast now.

Hey if you are a Naruto fan then do read my book....
The Rogue Uzumaki,Jinjuriki Alliance