Memory Mishaps - Final Chapter

The confrontation between Sunset Shimmer and Wallflower Blush before me and the girls took a sudden turn at those three words.  Flash and I step out of the car to hear what was going on.

"I only tried to erase their good memories of you," Wallflower continues, pulling out the dark, turquoise coloured rock.  The Memory Stone. "But that didn't work." I'm in shock and slight disgust at how easy she found herself removing memories.  I could also see similar expressions on RaeRae and the others girls.

"What if I removed ALL of their memories of high school?" She adds menacingly, grasping the rock with a wicked grin on her face.

"You can't! You'd be stealing their memories of each other!"

"They'll think of each other the way you think of me! Which is not at all!"

Wallflower fires a turquoise beam of energy from the Memory Stone, directly for our group of friends, when I catch movement to my right.

"Nooo!"

I watch as Sunset jumps in the way of the beam and takes it full force before it could reach her friends, as it surrounds her in a thick aura.  The girls, Flash and I all gasp in shock at the actions shed taken to save them.

"I've ruined their friendship once before. I'd rather give up my own memories than let it happen again!" She says with all the strength she could muster, as the aura disappears from foot to head and a glowing appears on her forehead.

"Hgnn... Fluttershy! No!" I hear her say, as the glowing reveals what looked like an old movie reel tape leaving her head, but a pale yellow colour of it.

Which I definitely think had to be all her memories of Fluttershy.  Already I could tell this was going to go downhill a lot and something really bad was going to happen, as she started to recite all the names of the girls.

"Applejack!" A brownish orange one leaves her head.

"hnnh... Rarity!" A soft Purple memory reel tape this time.

"Aaagh!  Rainbow Dash!" Deep blue for her.

"Pinkie Pie!" Vivid pink.

"Twilight! Don't forget me!" Deep violet.

As the last one leaves her head, Twilight gasps in shock as Sunset's last memories enter the stone, leaving a mixed crowd of shocked faces as she then slumps to the ground.  Even Wallflower is surprised by how strong that magical blast had been as her stone absorbs the last memory.

"This isn't Canterlot. Where am I? Princess Celestia? What's happened to me? Somepony, help me!" I'm getting an uneasy feeling as she looks up at Twilight. "Who are you?"

"We're your friends." She replies, looking with an angry expression to Wallflower, or what I could only guess from where Flash and I were standing. 

"We may not remember you..." AJ starts speaking, followed by Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Fluttershy.

"But after seeing what you did..."

"...the sacrifice you made for us..."

"...we'd be proud to call you..."

"...our friend!" They all chorus together.

Wallflower and I all gasp in shock and surprise as the geodes the girls have all make their bodies glow.  Weirdly, I don't actually 'pony-up' like the girls do this time. Nor do I join them. 

Probably because I'm focused on something else. I think to myself, as I'm mesmerised by the Memory Stone.  Then I watch them transform into new uniforms as some weird but heroic background music starts to play from thin air.