BONUS: The Writer's Nightly Wonder

BONUS CHAPTER -  for 1K+ VIEWS
Chapter POV: Fourth Person (Reader views writer)
Chapter Type: THE 1K SPECIAL
NOTES: Well, it's not exactly over 1,000 views yet, but here's the next chapter anyway, seeing how long it's taking to reach over 1K total views in this piece of work, haha.

<∞#}<=-=>{##}<=-=>{#∞>

I find myself in CHS the next day and see Sonata & Fluttershy are just the only two in the music room, the doors closed and the intercom turned off, like they're isolated from the world, as Sonata took some more singing lessons to make her singing voice better than it used to be before. Sonata was glad to get the help of her new 'family', which consisted of Rhyan and the seven girls who left her feeling at an emotionally higher place than ever before.

I could see she was well aware that when she was with her siren sisters, she never got any help with her emotional issues, so being absent-minded just kinda grew naturally to compensate for the lack of support.  It has already been over twenty four hours since she disappeared from one of her classes with a new friend of hers, Sunset Shimmer, but the pain from having to avoid singing at her full potential was hurting her head.  Enough to put her off the tacos she is currently eating for lunch.

Having the chance to learn to sing again was exciting to her, but she was soon figuring out, with help from Fluttershy, that there is a more powerful magic than the type her and her siblings had been born with.  And it didn't require any magical pendants.  Sitting in the Café on Sugarcube Corner, Sonata is thinking about ... Well, mainly just tacos, but also about her voice improving so quickly that it had become her first real secret to hide from others. 

Why are tacos so deliciously sweet and spicy?  Was one train of thought she had.  But why am I hiding my true voice from my friends? Was another, hidden just behind the first one, which then quickly became the more donimant thought.  

To some of the others, having a taco inside Sugarcube Corner would be a bit weird, but there was a portable taco stall just across the road, so this time, they all shrugged it off.  Mainly the staff members.  I could see that some students were still upset with what she had done with her sisters during the musical showcase a fair number of months earlier. 

Okay, so things seem a little bit down, but on the bright side, the young girl now has the girls who defeated her as her friends.  Her siblings have cut ties with her entirely.  Adagio is working somewhere Sonata doesn't even know about, but Aria? Well, let's go see.  We make our way to a fashion shop, and through a window opposite, I spot them both.

"Urgh.." Groans Aria Blaze, sitting in her cramped, slightly damaged apartment room with her sister.  It is part of a small apartment Adagio managed to get last minute with the last of their cash about a month after the magical battle.  "Adagio, why didn't we ditch her sooner?" Laying on her bed, she takes her time typing into a laptop she somehow snagged from a low-end tech store. 

Learning to use it had been a bit of a problem for her before, but she was effortless in using it now.  Especially since she'd found the history of this world, whichincluded the gems of ancient myths of creatures that this world once might have had.  Just out of interest, I take a closer look at her screen and find two of the three Siren stones on display at a museum somewhere about one hundred and twenty nine miles south of Manehatten.

"Because she is our sister, Aria."  Adagio replied instinctively.  "Even though we were defeated by those girls, she was the first one out of all of us to want to make things right."  She looks out of the glum window looking directly at a fashion boutique store.