Crusaders Of Curiosity

A Few Days Earlier...

3rd Person PoV
After the teenager was brought in to the CHS first aid room, Vice Principal Luna heads to her office, hoping to find something about the young teenager.

She just manages to dodge a student run past her as she turns a corner. The student appears to be crying, but as she almost calls out to them, she spots the pink haired student, Fluttershy, with her group of magical friends coming the other way.

Fluttershy notices the crying student, managing to immediately convince her friend Pinkie Pie to go towards the student with her.

Smiling briefly, VP Luna then continues for her office. Stopping only to remind the new student that had upset the other young girl.

"Melody Symfonía," She warned strongly. "You know better that your behaviour like that could get you expelled from the school." Luna pulls out a detention slip, signs it for lunch time and hands it to her.

"Tch, whatevers, Miss Luna." Melody grumbles quietly in response, taking the slip. Luna does a quick look up and down the hall, then ruffles her hair as they hug quickly. Melody then heads for the canteen to grab a small snack, flicking a brief look backwards before turning the corner.

Upon reaching the office, Luna smiles back to her sister, Principal Celestia, as she goes to sit at her desk. They share a short discussion about looking for the boys parents, amongst other things. Luna mentions to Celestia not to mention that their new student, Melody, was the one to save him. They both agree to wait until the young boy is awake before mentioning anything.

Right, She thought, as her computer was starting up. Two minutes later, she was in her web browser FireMare. Now, where do I look? And who do I look for? Luna started searching for ... Well, she couldn't, as she didn't know the boy's name.

But she did know the young fashionista, Rarity, who might be able to fix or replace his burnt clothes. Just as she'd sent off an email to the student regarding security and his safety, two younger students appeared at the door.

"Miss Luna, Principal Celestia," they both said at the same time, their voices higher pitched than normal.

"What is it, students?" Responded Principal Celestia, sitting up sharply at their appearance. The light-purple haired student, Sweetie Belle, spoke first.

"We told her not to, but Scootaloo thought it was a good idea to see who it was in the first aid room, so we tried to talk her out of going in there, but we couldn't stop her, so we had to ru-, uh, speed walk to your office and stop her before she does something stupid.... Again." She rambled quickly, barely getting her words out slowly enough.

"Yeah, wha' she said." Added Apple Bloom, just as fast. "We didn' mean no harm, an' we tried ah best to stop her!"

For the rest of the day, after the 2 crusaders, Celestia and Luna were able to convince young Scootaloo to not say anything. But the trio did discover a torn up rucksack with burn marks matching those on his clothes.

Especially when it had the young, unconscious boy's name embroidered perfectly into the back of it, just below the hand strap.

"You should go and look for his parents, Luna," Spoke principal Celestia, smiling as she patted her sisters shoulder. "I'll go and collect two of those girls who always ending up saving our school with their magic." Adding with an afterthought, as not to say it whilst the door was open. But I still find it impossible to believe that magic exists.

Principal Celestia had noticed after looking up the girls that indeed three of them had a free session just before lunch. 

Heading off, she gave a comforting smile to her sister.  Who returned the gesture as she got back to work on her filing and the search for the boys name and his parents.