Dichronal Anomalies

We just stand there, in complete awe, at the world around us.  It's definitely where we're supposed to be, but something in that silver realm, which I might end up calling the 'Time Stream', must have brought us here for a reason, if anything.

"What is this place?" Rainbow Dash says, who is standing on my left.  "And why does it look redder than I remember?"  I feel curious and frightened at where we are. She's probably feeling the same way.

A crash down the street makes us jump, well it made me jump anyway, I don't know what it did to her though.  Taking me by surprise, I almost lose my balance as Dash runs into me whilst hugging me in fright.  We both cautiously walk down the sidewalk, me ahead, as we poke our head out around the corner. Without us knowing it, we're bagged from behind, over our heads, then dragged off screaming. Well, Dash was anyway, but I didn't want to freak out and do something stupid.

I got the feeling that this was bad. Really bad.  We had no idea what was going on, until I feel something soft bash against my back. I don't even dare to say anything, in-case who we're up against are the people who did this to our future, sorry, present time.   I worry for Dash as I begin to softly attempt to vibrate my body again.  Although, I stop when my arm shackles start to rattle the moment I hear a soft buzz coming from my body.

"Hey you,"  A deep, masculine voice says.  I bet it's at me, but I can't tell. "Get the boy and take him to our leader.  Take the rainbow haired girl too."  The pure mention of Dash being okay washes through me with relief, but I'm a bit confused by something.  

The softly announcing but masculine voice has the same intonation as FlutterShy.  I try to look through the bag on my head as we're being pushed to our location.  We come to a halt a couple of minutes later when Dash and I reel in pain at the sound of some ancient-like grind of metal as it moves.  We're both roughly shoved as the bag are removed from our heads.

"Ow!" I hear from my left, recognising the voice. "Hey that hurt! What gives? Oh, RHYAN!" I'm jump attacked by a big hug, as Dash literally runs into me.  She let's go after we find that we're both okay.

We both wonder why we're even here, but after an agreed silence, we decided not to say anything else.  It feels like days, but with decent hospitality, we soon realise that we're not under some lockdown.  Heck, we hadn't even realised that the door was open the entire time.  I look out of the door, to be greeted with Dash by about eight or so people.  Someone starts walking over from the back of the group as Dash hides behind me with what I could only describe as an angry but confused look on her face.

"I see you might think you were there to stay, let me introduce myself, for I am ZeZe." The woman says as she nears us.  Her rhyming was kinda unexpected. Like, really unexpected.

"Uh, hi... SeySey, was it?" I ask awkwardly. "What's going on around here?" I add, at the same time Dash says it too.  I notice that her name pronunciation says it with more with the letter 'z' than an 's' just after our jinxed question, making me cringe a bit internally.

"My name will be spoken as ZeZe, now come, what have you got to say?" She beckons, as she gestures for us to follow.  We shrug as we follow her into the basement of the house we're in.  "You are now welcome to our home, all but outside, you are free to roam."  I guess that meant we weren't allowed outside the house then.

I get tapped on my shoulder by Dash, as she get my attention, pointing to a guy with the same voice we heard from earlier.  He was looking after a small group of kids, showing them how to look after animals.

"He's behaving a lot like FlutterShy."  She whispers into my ear as I just stare at him with her.  I just nod in agreement.

All around us, as we walk over to a bunch of weird equipment, we recognise the other versions of our friends.  We stare at each other in astonishment at what we are currently witnessing. Except there's one small issue - there isn't another Rainbow Dash. Turning around to follow ZeZe again, we notice that they're all in some sort of worn out school uniform. Including some of the other teenagers.