Neji saw this and frowned,

"Come on, I'm taking you to the Hokage."

Naruto nodded absently and coughed, bringing up more blood. He gasped as his lungs started to hurt... it felt as if they were on fire. He groaned at the unexpected pain, causing Neji to look at him worriedly. Naruto coughed again, covering his mouth with both his hands as he brought up a handful of blood.

"Naruto! Are you alright?" Neji asked, holding onto the blonde as he fell to his knees, coughing almost constantly.

"Do I -cough- look -cough- alright to -cough- you?" Naruto asked, the blood streaming from his pale lips. Neji rubbed his back, trying to make it easier, but it didn't help. Naruto felt dizzy and he closed his eyes, feeling himself loss consciousness.

----------------------------------

Neji stared in shock at the unconscious small figure that lay in his arms. A few minutes ago, he was talking to a perfectly healthy teenager, and now he was lying in his arms and coughing up blood. He really felt worried.

As gently as he could, he picked up the blonde, slightly surprised at how light he was.

"Come on, I'm taking you to the hospital."

As quickly as he could, he sped off to the hospital. He should be training Hinata at the moment, but Naruto's life was at risk. He barged into the hospital, surprising the Hokage, who was talking to one of the nurses. She went pale when she saw Naruto,

"What happened?" She demanded as they went towards a private room for the blonde. Neji placed him gently on the bed and helped the older woman strip the blonde to his boxers saying,

"I'm not sure. I was talking to him, then all of a sudden he started to cough up blood and he passed out."

Tsunade frowned slightly and then waved him out of the room.

"I'll be out when I'm done."

He nodded and closed the door, leaning against the wall with a sigh.

He waited for a while and then some footsteps alerted him to the presence to some others. He looked up to see Hinata flanked by Kiba and Shino. Hinata smiled when she saw him,

"Neji-niisan. Why are you here? Father wasn't happy when you didn't appear for my training."

"Naruto's in there with Tsunade-sama." He said simply, getting to the point. They blinked,

"Why?" Kiba asked.

Neji scowled slightly and said,

"I was talking to Naruto and then he suddenly started to cough up loads of blood and then he passed out. I brought him here."

Hinata gasped, tears flowing down her pale cheeks, Kiba went pale as Akamaru whimpered... even Shino looked upset. Neji smiled slightly and said,

"Don't worry, Tsunade-sama will heal him."

----------------------------------

Tsunade frowned as the door to the room closed, and then turned to her patient. He was extremely pale and his breathing came in short painful gasps. Evidently it was painful to breathe for him, so the problem must be the lungs.

She placed her hands on the fragile chest, mentally telling herself to get the boy to eat more, he was underweight. She probed the teen with her chakra and then gasped. It was as if his lungs were breaking down. She bit her lip, why wasn't Kyuubi helping him? She looked at the seal on his stomach and it was bright red, evidence that the demon was trying to do something to heal his host.