Chapter 1

Nicole

It was a beautiful summer day here in Los Angeles California. Me and my best friend Carly were editing our new collab. We were both youtubers. We were living in a small apartment in L.A.

Carly had Red hair, tan skin, and ice blue eyes. I had medium long chocolate brown wavy hair, tan skin, and hazel eyes.

"Hey wanna go visit Tyler?" Carly said.(Yes it's Tyler Oakley)

"Yeah lets go!," i said. We got in the car and went to Tyler's house. We knocked on his door and some sort of tall guy was standing there. He had brownish blondish hair, and green eyes.

"Hi i'm Connor," he said letting us in.

"Connor Franta?" I asked.

"Yeah have you seen my videos?" he asked closing the door.

"Yeah a few," I said. "So where's Tyler?"

"Oh he's sick," Connor said.

"Oh ok we'll come back another time," I said walking to the door.

"Do you guys maybe wanna come over to my house?" He asked.

"Ok!" Carly said.

I pulled her aside and said, "We barely know him.

"Yeah but he might have some cute friends," she said. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll take you there," he said opening the door. We went into his car and he drove off. "So i live with 3 other guys." (A/n Connor is still in O2L in my fan fic and just pretend they all moved into the new house together)

"Oh ok," I said. We got to the house and connor opened the door. i saw 2 guys running after eachother. One had brown hair with a blond highlight. And the other one had blonde hair with the sides shaved off and he was shirtless.

"Guys this is-" Connor said. "Umm,"

"Nicole and Carly," i whispered to him.

"Nicole and Carly!" he said. His cheeks got red.

"So you find 2 girls and you don't even know they're name?" the one with brown hair said walking over to me.

"Hi I'm jc," he said. The blonde one pushed him out of the way.

"Hey I'm kian," he said.

"Hi i'm nicole," I said.

"And carly," she said.

"Nice to meet you girls," Kian said. "Especially Nicole," he said winking at me. I blushed. He was hot! And he had a nice 6 pack.

"Looks like blondie likes you," Carly said.

"Shut up," I said giving her a small push. We all went to the living room and talked. Kian kept looking at me. I looked at him and he smiled. Carly couldn't keep her eyes of Connor. I snapped my fingers and she said, "Huh?"

"Hey stop drooling," I said smiling. Everyone laughed. Connor blushed.

"You guys wanna play truth or dare?" Jc asked. We all said yeah. "Carly truth or dare?"

"Dare," she said.

"I dare you to lick the floor," Jc said. She got on the floor and straight up licked it. She was a risk taker.

"Connor," Carly said. "Turth or dare"

"Dare," he said.

"Ok i dare you to jump into the pool," she said. He went outside and we all followed. He took off his shirt and pants and jumped in. He got out and wrapped a towel around his waist. We decided to play truth or dare out side.

"Nicole," Connor said. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare!" I said.

"Ok um," he said glancing over at Kian, "I dare you to kiss Kian,"

Crap. I walked over to kian and gave him a peck.

"BOO!!" Jc said. I looked over at Jc and gave him a death glare. I kissed kian again and sat back down.

"Jc," i said "Truth or dare?"

"Dare," he said. Everyone was picking dare.

"Make out with that wall over there," I said pointing at a white wall. He walked over to it and made out with it.

"JC'S CHEATING ON LIA WITH A WALL!" Connor said. Jc sat back down.

"Kian," Jc said. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," he said. Finally.

"If you could have anyone to be your girlfriend who would ot be," he asked.

"Nicole," he said.

"Awww," Everyone said. I looked at the ground and blushed again.

"It's getting late we should go," Carly said. We got up and went inside. Kian and Connor followed.

"Wait Nicole," Kian said.

"Yeah," i said.

"Um here's my number if you know you wanna hang out sometime," he said handing me a piece of paper. I took it and smiled.

"Carly here's my number if you wanna hang out sometime," Connor said winking at Carly. Carly took the the paper and we walked over to Tyler's house. (A/n idk where tyler lives so just pretend he lives a few blocks away)

"So you and Kian?" Carly asked.

"He's cute I have to admit but he just seems a little desperate," i said.

"Well he did say he would date you out of everyone in the world," she said.

"Yeah that was a little corny," I said. We arrived at Tyler's house and we got our car and drove back to our apartment.

When we got there I went into my room and looked up Kian Lawley. A bunch of videos popped up. I clicked on The Girlfriend Tag. His girlfriend was Andrea?! I looked at the comments that said Ripkiandrea. Guess they broke up I thought. I watched a few more of his videos and he was very funny. I closed my computer and checked my twitter. i got 1,000 new followers. I looked through the people who followed me and I saw Kian Lawley. I clicked on his profile and he had 1.4 million followers. His latest tweet said. "@Kianlawley; @Nicole_Brookes thinking of you ;)" This guy was so corny.

"@Nicole_Brookes; You so corny @Kianlawley" I pressed send. I put down my phone and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Chapter :) Hope you liked it.

Twitter- basicalydani